The Unknown

(( Still Flashback chapter with Author's  Pov))

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eby Started to crying hardly when he saw his own over flowing blood.. Suddenly the Car passengers get down then ran to him with almost freaked out face... It was an old man and his sick wife and as soon they saw Eby who lying down with bloody head, They Shocked and kneeled down at him...

Old man  : Son? Oh my god.. Get up kid...

They helped Eby to sit on the road then looked at his face...The old man quickly took a kerchief then hold it up on Eby's wound...

Old man : Hold it and Let's go to the hospital Now Son.. Get up ..

Eby : N.. No... I'm alright..

Old man : No son.. You have an head injury.. Come lets go to the hospital..

Eby : It's... It's okay sir... I need to go to my home....

Old man : Lets get dress your wound first.. then you can go home..

Eby : No Sir please i have to go.. Can you please drop me home?

Old man : Yes sure.. get in...

Eby nod his head then slowly got up from the road with the help of the old man then walked to the car then slowly get inside the  car...So The old man quickly started his car then drove fastly..After sometimes, The Old man stopped his car infront of Team's home and Eby quickly get down from the car..

Eby : Thankyou Sir.. Thankyou so much...

Old man : You have to consult a Doctor...

Eby : Okay Sir...

Old man : And Sorry son...

Eby : It's okay Sir.. Thankyou, you can go...

Eby Thanked to them then quickly ran to Inside the Yard...Then He looked at the Security Guard then saw the Guard lying on the ground without consciousness..So Eby shocked and quickly ran to the home Eventhough his leg hurting like hell and his head bleeding even more...

Eby : PAO!!!!!!?

Eby Yelled loudly then ran to the front door but it was locked from inside...

Eby : PAO!!!!???

Suddenly he heard Team's screaming sound from inside....

Aughhhhhhhh!! Nooooo!!!

Eby : Pao? PAO OPEN THIS DOOR!!

Eby called loudly but no one opened the door at all... So He quickly ran to behind the home and saw the Kitchen door was in half open. So Eby quickly ran to inside then looked at the hall and saw Dane sitting on the chair with ear phone on his ears and Mia sitting on the floor with crying hardly... So Eby looked at Dane angerily then quickly ran to him and gave him a strong kick on his chest... So by the unexpected kick, Dane fell down on the floor then looked at Eby then shocked...

Eby : You BASTA*RD!!!!

Eby ran to him then started to kicking all over his body...

Eby : WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US YOU MOTHER FUC*ING BASTAR*D!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU !!