Confused

I'm going to staying here!!

Team : Really?? Then you are the one says that your mother and sister will be alone in  there..

Win: Yeah but it's okay... They will manage it ...

Team: Are you sure??

Win: Yes sir but I will go there in every weekends...

Team: Okay that's not problem.....Then come on I will show your room...

Win: Okay sir...

Team walks to the room and win followed him behind...

Team: This is your room...

Win looked at inside without get inside and shocked by seeing the room....

Team:  if you don't like this there's another rooms here .. you can select what ever you want...

W

in: No no it's fine sir..

Team: Okay then stay here I will be back ..

Win: Okay sir...

Team walks to his room which is in upstairs and win slowly get inside and looked at the whole room...Win immediately called a video call to Sera...

Sera: Hey...

Win: Look where iam??

Sera : whoaa...is that your bedroom...

Win: yeah..Look how big is this and beautiful too...

Sera: Oh.....

Win: Where's mom??

Sera: in  Kitchen..

Win looked at her face and understand she is really sad...

Win: Hey...

Sera: Mm..mm??

Win: I will come there every weekends..

Sera: Promise??

Win: Yes baby....

Sera: ( smiles) Love you Win...

Win: Love you too Teddy..Take care okay..Pruk will drop you everyday...

Sera: Okay....Bai then....

Win: Bai...

Win cut the call and looked around the room then slowly sat on the bed with sad face...Suddenly a small hand hold his sleeve..Win looked at the side and saw Mia looking at him with a warm smile..