Heartbroken

Thank-you for  11k reads and 1k votes

🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Next morning....

Team Opened his exhausted eyes with blinking twice....Then looked at his side then smiled widely when he saw The Man who devoured him lastnight, sleeping calmly beside him with still hugging him tightly......Team smiled and slowly removed Win's hand which his hugging his waist ,then  put it down on the bed carefully then slowly sat on the bed..

Team : Ssss......Ugh!!

Team closed his eyes with wrinkling his eyebrows when he felt a sharp pain on his hole and His eyes even get teary by the excessive pain...

Team : Mm God!!

Team breathed in and out two times , then looked at Win again...but when he saw his face, His pain immediately gone and a smile came on his lips...

Team : Evil!!

Suddenly, he heard some sounds and giggling from outside...So Team listened it then slowly got up from the bed then took the blanket with him and walks to the window with limping slightly...Then he tried to open the window but he can't....So he tried to open it strongly but unfortunately a piece of the old wooden window broke instantly and fell it down...

Team : Oh my God!!

Team looked down then swollowed his saliva, Then  suddenly..., "What are you doing"?

Team Starteld and turned around at the side and saw Win looking at him with rubbing his sleepy eyes...

Win : Mm?

Team shrugged his shoulders as Nothing then quickly tapped away the piece to far with his foot... But unfortunately Win noticed it...

Win : What's that-- is-- Oh my God you broke my 10 years old window!! Uhh!! How could you!!

Team : 10 years old!! ??Oh my god..Is that antique piece!! I'm so sorry...

Win Chuckled and slowly got up from the bed with naked body...So Team closed his eyes Immediately then smiled widely..

Team :(( Chuckled)) You haven't any shame you shameless creature...put some clothes on!!

Win : Ohh..Ohh....Now you feeling ashamed?? Where were that thing on lastnight??

Team : Ugh!!! Stop it !!!

Win smiled when he saw Team's embarrassed face Eventhough after Their  wild s*x night,...So he slowly walked to him then pulled him closer with his blanket..So Team starteld and opened his eyes and looked at win who looking at him with a smirk....

Team : What??

Win : Give me my blanket then...

Team : WHAT??

Win : Give me My blanket back...

Team looked at his face with UH shaped mouth, then looked at the bed to check his dress then looked back to Win again..

Team : You torn my clothes you perv!

Win Smiled and slowly touched Team's cheek with his thumb...So Team smiled widely and looked at his eyes...

Win : Last night You were amazing..

Team :(( Smiles)) Really??

Win : Yes my baby Boss...

Team : (( smiles)) ButI didn't do anything yesterday...

Win : That's why I liked it.....Kitty one is better than beasty one...