Lizzy

Sorry for the Long wait!!!! 🙏🏿🙏🏿and special Thanks to Sandy09041994 ლ⁠(⁠´⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠'⁠ლ⁠)

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

PAST AND PRESENT CHAPTER WITH
AUTHOR'S POV
____________________

Team still looking at David's Mom with Teary eyes... David's Mom wiped her Tears then looked at him again...

David's Mom : After yours Marriage, Eby was totally depressed.. Never talk, Never smile.. His crying face Become my daily routine scene..But slowly we both tried to forget everything... I understood that Eby cannot forget you.... So I decided to arrange his marriage As soon as possible...And I found a girl for him...
A poor orphan girl Lizzy..

David's Mom looked at  a side with sad face... So Team and win looked at the same direction then saw a girl's photo....

Team shocked when he saw the familiar face then looked back at her

Team  : M.. Mia's Mother!right?

David's Mom slowly nod her head with a sad face then continued to saying the flashback story..

;_____________;__________;________;

Some Months later...

Eby sitting at the dining area with having his lunch, His mom serving his food to him...

Eby : Enough Ma...

Mom : a little more baby...

Eby : I'm full alreday... This is enough...

Mom lightly smiled and slowly sat beside him....

Mom : You didn't said anything baby...What's your decision ?

Eby stopped eating when he Heard that then looked at her face...

Mom : She is so innocent Eby.. You know she haven't anyone else....Her parents died years ago and she is living with her uncle.. But her aunt isn't good with her and I told you about that..if you give her a life, Then God will bless you....

Eby : Did you told her about us?? About Edy?

Mom : For what?? It's not neccesary!! You two are going to live , so only your both consent should enough here...

Eby looked at her face then slowly looked down at his food without saying anything...

Mom : You Needed a life too Eby.. I want to see it before I die ! I can't see you like this.. Any mother doens't like to watch  their kids suffering..