Dane

(( A Past + present chapter.. And You will notice some similar scenes which you all seen before.. It's only to make you all understand what really happened... So i will add some repeated scenes here too again...
Sooo Here we go.(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞.))

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The same Day...

Team and Win sitting on the hall and Win looked at Team who sitting there with extreme Tensed face... So Win smiled and  slowly held his shivery palm then make him look..So Team slowly looked at his face with sad face then gave him a fade smile......

Win : (( Smiles)) Hey!!!Why you being like this Team? Just Relax..

Team nod his head with a light smile then slowly held Win's palm tightly.. suddenly David's Mom walked to there with holding a tea tray then put it down infront of them..

Mom : (( Smiles)) Here...

Win smiled and slowly took the cups then  gave one to Team... So Team lightly smiled and hold the cup then looked at David' s Mom  who already smiling at him...

Mom : You are more prettier , than you in the photos !

Team : Uh? Photos??

Mom smiled and pointed her head at a purticular side.. So win and Team looked at there then shocked...

Mom : Right??

Mom : Right??

Team shocked when he saw the photos and he even more shocked when he saw another photos...

So Team shocked when he saw Mia' s photos on the wall then looked back to Mom again with a confused face

Mom  : (( Smiles)) She is cute.. isn't she?? My Granddaughter!!

Team : H.. How did you get these ?

Mom : (( Smiles)) Eby Gave me these all..

Team immediately looked down when he heard the name... So Win Noticed it and keeping tapping on his waist secretly to let him calm....