Page 2

Guys... Eventhough Win reading the Diary, I will show the scenes through my POV(( Author's Pov)).. So You will understand that easily i think...
So here we go.. (⁠☞⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠ ⁠

🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

The same evening,Win Parked his car in a peaceful place then looked at the scenery and saw the sun about come down...

So his mind Relaxed when he saw it  and slowly took the Diary again then turned the next page

So his mind Relaxed when he saw it and slowly took the Diary again then turned the next page...

__________________________________________

" Then one-day I've got a phone call from Eby phi and he said that He solved Everything.. I felt extreme happiness when i heard that and i could feel his happiness too when he said about You and your baby Mia..But i had a tension about that Evil Man and i asked about that too.. but Phi consoled me again and said He will gonna manage and solve that problem too...Even he promised me that he will gonna bring You and Baby Mia to me and will say all the regards what i wanted...That phone call lasted for an hour and That was the last talk we had.....Then......... Then the Next day , i read a news from newspaper and it was that first time I'm smiling when i saw a death news about someone..That news was about That Evil Man who died by an head injury.. I laughed hardly, Ate food More than usual, slept one day and night peacefully... But.. but i didn't knew that It wasn't the death news of the person who I've been waiting for to hear...The Next day i knew that ,it was My Phi...."
_________________________________________

Win looked at that words and saw some words and letters Seen erased... So win assumed that boy may have been crying and that tears made them wiped.. Suddenly he saw that boy pasted a paper cutting of death advertisement on the page... So he looked at it and saw the Name Dane John and the date of his death..

Win looked at the photo which attached on the page then slowly started to read the Diary again

________________________________________