past (( part 4 ))

Then Same Night...

Eby stopped his car infront of Team's home then walks to the door and rang the calling bell...After two rings, Tay opened it with a smile...

Eby : Sorry...I was busy Tay...

Tay : (( smiles)) It's Okay...Come in.....

Eby slowly walks to inside and Tay closed the door behind....Eby looked around for Team and Mia..

Eby : Where is my sweet husb----

Before he completes ,a strong kick fell on his back and it made him fell down on the floor...So he shocked and turned around at Tay and saw he Looking at him with extreme angery face....

Eby : Tay?? What happened??

Tay : You don't know right?? Uh?? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT YOU MOTH** F*****ING B********!!!!

Eby Understood Tay knew everything ..So He felt angery and looked around for Team... Suddenly Tay walks to him then started to beating and kicking all over his body strongly...Tay was like Insane after his brother told him everything,...So Eby couldn't resist him and started to groaning with pain and his body started to bleeding also..

Tay : HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT TO HIM YOU F****ING BAS*****I TRUSTED YOU...!!

Tay beated on his face with his fist in number times and his face Started to bleeding Too.. Suddenly Team came down from the upstairs with a shocked face and saw the scene...So He ran to Tay and Started to pulling him back..

Team : Phi Stop it phi... Please....

Tay : Team Move!! I'll kill this Inhuman creature now...

Team : Phi Please stop it... Please....

Team Started to crying hardly...So Tay stopped and looked at Team who crying hardly...

Team : I can't bare to see this phi... Please leave him.... Please...let him go...(( Crying)) it's enough....(( Crying)) Enough phi...

Team leaned on his chest then cried again and again....So Tay looked down at Eby who looking at them with bloody face....

Tay : You see this ??? Can you see him now?? He still loves you Rascal Eventhough you hurt him brutally...

Eby : I--

Tay : GET LOST FROM HERE!!!

Tay quickly held Team who still learning on his body with crying then slowly patted on his back....Eby sat on the floor then wiped the blood from his lips then looked at Team...

Eby : I'm sorry fo---

Tay : SHUT UP!!! GET OUT FROM HERE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND YOU B******!! I WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE!!

Eby looked at them both with redden face then slowly got up from the floor then looked at Team again...

Eby : Sorry... For everything....

Eby looked at them two then quickly walks from there....Team looked at Eby with teary eyes then ran to upstairs then shut the door with crying hardly...Tay slowly sat on the chair with extreme angery face ,And feeling pain inside his heart for his brother's life...

Then the Next Day.., Tay walks to Team's bedroom with some papers and opened the door and looked at Inside...Then saw Team sitting on the bed and Mia sleeping beside him...So Tay slowly walks to Inside and sat beside Team...So Team looked at his face with a sad smile..