The Diary

Win shocked when he heard that and looked at the boy's Dad' s face being sad Eventhough he is trying to Smiling at win...

Boy's Dad : (( smiles)) Come with me.. I'll show you something...

That old man smiled and walked to a corner room and win walked behind him with a confused face... Then they entered inside the room and win looked around the whole place then understood the room is belongs to that boy...

 Then they entered inside the room and win looked around the whole place then understood the room is belongs to that boy

Boy's Dad  : This is Justy' s room.. Whenever he came here , He only used to sleep here Eventhough it's a tiny room compared to the other one...

Win : Ohh..

Boy's Dad : He was a homie Person.. Never liked to stay anywhere than this home.. but my bad, I insisted him to stay in a flat alone near his college.. I thought he would become courageous enough when he stayed alone.. but that was the only reason I lost my son...

Win looked at him with extreme sad face..but that man tried his best to control his emotion infront of win...

Boy's Dad :  um...One second..

Win : Okay....

The old man quickly walked to the wardrobe then took something from inside the shelf then walked to back to win with a smile..

Boy's Dad : Here...

The Man stretched a small envelope at Win and win looked at it with a confused face...

Win : This is....??

Boy's Dad : He left this note for you...
I didn't opened this yet because he strictly prohibited to not to look... So i never did it and kept it here until your arrival...So Now here...

Win looked at the envelope with a confused face then slowly took it from his hands...

Boy's Dad : Um.. what do you want to  drink?

Win : Ugh? Um... Anything.....

Boy's Dad : (( smiles)) Okay...

The Boy's Dad quickly walked to outside the room and win looked at the tiny piece of  envelope which is  he holding.. Then he slowly opened it then checked...but it was nothing else than that boy's a normal photo... So win looked at the photo with a confused face...

 So win looked at the photo with a confused face