Game Over

Win? Win wake up!!!

Win immediately opened his eyes then looked up and saw Team looking at him with teary eyes.. so he shocked and quickly sat up and saw they are sitting on a garage like place....

Win : Where are we?

Win : Where are we?

Team : I---I don't know...

Win looked around the whole place with a Shocked face then looked back at Team and saw Team looking at him with extreme teary eyes and his cheek has dark five finger mark and his lips slightly wounded and bleeding too...so Win shocked and quickly cupped his face..

Win : Team You okay?Did they hurt you?

Team immediately shook his head as No and his tears all started Falling down one by one...

Win : What happened then?

Team : (( Tears)) Th.. They were tried to hit you.. so I stopped them.....Then this happened... That's all...

Win looked at him with extreme sad face and his eyes also started to teary.... Suddenly the shutter opened loudly and Someone came inside with the guards then looked at them both with a smirk...

 Suddenly the shutter opened loudly and Someone came inside with the guards then looked at them both with a smirk

So Win and Team looked at him angerily and they both alreday understood that it would be Dane's Move...

Dane : Hello Love Birds! Did my guards hurt You? Awww...That hurts !

Dane smiled and slowly started to laughing hardly and it made Team and Win angery... Suddenly Dane saw Team holding Win's hand tightly.. so he felt angery then looked at the guards with a serious face then looked at Team and win again...

Dane : SEPARATE THEM !!

Dane yelled loudly with still looking at Win and Team.. So some guards came to them and pulled Win to the side with almost in a rude way .. so Team shocked and looked at Dane with extreme angery face...

Team : I TOLD YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Dane : (( Smiles)) Yeah You told me.. But did I told you that I'll let him Go? Or Anyone else? No!