Marks🔞

HEAVY MATURE CONTENT.....
STRONG WORDS AND DO NOT SKIP

******************************

Anne looked at his lips which is too close to her..Win smiles and moved his lips as to kiss her and about an inch away to kiss her , suddenly the lift door opened and the one who is their Boss is looking at them with a serious face from outside...

Win smiles and moved his lips as to kiss her and about an inch away to kiss her , suddenly the  lift door opened and the one who is their Boss is looking at them with a serious face from outside

Both shocked and moved apart....Team looked at Anne and looked back to win with an extreme serious face..

Team: can I get in??

Anne: huh?? Ofcourse sir....

Team get inside and stood as to face the door with serious face....

Team: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING ???

win : Huh?? We ...are...just.... .....

Team looked at him and pointed at his own ears...Win saw he speaking to Someone with his earphone...

Win: Oh.....( Thank God)

Team: HOW MANY TIMES I'M TOLD YOU THIS??? WHAT ?? Is he there too.....??....UH..FINE..WHAT'S THE TIME NOW??OK..OKAY FINE....IM COMING..WAIT FOR ME....

Team cut the call and looked at the time...6..PM...

Team: ( Damn it!!!)

win looked up to his face then breathed out immediately then looked back to Anne with a smile...They were silent until they reach down at car garage....Team walks to out without saying anything....Win and Anne walks to out slowly with an embarrassment....

Anne: is he saw anything??

Win: who cares!!!Shall we go now??

Anne smiles and walks to her car...win followed her with a smirking face.....Anne threw the car key at him and get inside and lock the door....win smiles and get inside on the Driver seat....

Win: it's already 6...The movie maybe be started already...

Anne : i don't want to go anywhere except to my bedroom.....

Win smirked at her then start the car...

Win: where is your room then??

Anne: ( smiles) Go ahead...I will tell you......

Win smiles and drives the car fastly...After 10 minutes drive ,They reached at Anne's home...

After 10 minutes drive ,They reached at Anne's home