Hurtful scene

Guys , Everyone's comments made me feel better and some of your comment Really made me cry because of the happiness... Thankyou very much for your support... Love you guys.. But sometimes phi will say like this so You all should be there for me okay?

So Happy reading again.. 😸👉

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

" Baby Noooooooóoooo!!!!!! "

Win startled and looked around with Panting like hell..Then he realised that he is still sitting inside his car and it almost dark outside now..He unknowingly slept and it was a bad dream...

Win : Damn!

Win blinked and quickly took his phone then Dialled Team's Number...But he wasn't picking his call at all..so win started to panicking even more..so He quickly started his car , then drove to the Apartment without minding the speed limits... After he reached the Apartment he quickly tried to open the door.. but it was locked from inside.. so he started to ringing then calling bell frantically and with in minutes the door opened and he saw Team looking at him with Annoyed face...

Team : What the Hell are you doing!??

As soon win saw Team's face , he quickly sighed with a relaxed Mind and Without minding the door still open, He hugged Team tightly... So Team shocked and stayed there without moving back..

Team : Win You okay? What happened?

Win didn't Said anything back , and kept staying like that for a moment.. suddenly Team saw two Mens walking through the corridor and they gave them a teasing smile when they saw the scene and walked away from There... So Team s felt extreme embarrassment and he quickly tapped on Win's back...

Team : Baby let's get inside.. The door still open..

So Win quickly moved back then looked at Team sadly..

Team : What happened? What's wrong?

Win : Nothing..

Then win slowly walked to inside...So Team slowly closed the door then followed him behind..And he saw Win lying on the bed with looking at the ceiling.. so Team sighed and slowly sat on the bed....

Team : What happened to you Win? Didn't you meet the person ?

Win : Mm..

Team : Who was that?

Win : Someone...

Team : Someone hasn't a Name?

Win sighed and looked at Team who looking at him with a worried face...

Win : Did you ate something?

Team : Without you?

Win : Then order something.. I'll take a shower... We have to go at early morning right? We should sleep early...

Then win quickly got up and tried to walk.. but before that Team held his wrist... So Win looked at him with a confused face and saw Team looking at him with a sad face..

Win : Mm?

Team : Y... You angery at me?

Win : Ugh? Angery for What?

Team : Um... When you knew about My past, do You feel--

Win : Baby we already dealt this Matter.. so Don't drag that here now...

Team : (( Tears)) Please Don't leave me win.. I don't have anyone expect you..

Win shocked when he heard that and saw Team's eyes getting teary.. so Win quickly sat near him then looked at his face...