Hidden feelings

Pruk shocked when he saw the scene...So he runs to sera then took a cotton scarf of her which is lying beside her then covered her wrist tightly as to prevent  the blood to come out more..Then he took her from the bed with extreme teary eyes...

Pruk : Sera?? SERA !!

Suddenly she hummed and looked at his face with half closed eyes...

Pruk : Why did you do this you stupid!!??

Sera : Go Pruk...I wanna die...

Pruk : WHAT??

Sera : No one N...Needs me...Nick saying that ,He can't marrie me anymore..he have trust issues with me..

Pruk : What??

Sera : He asking me the Virginity certificate before our marriage...He saying something wrong about me and you.....

Pruk shocked by hearing that and feel pity for her....

Sera : Now what do phi...?? I don't wanna live anymore...I wanna die....I...W...wanna D...Die....

Suddenly sera fainted in his hands..So Pruk shocked and took her with his hands then ran to outside..Then he Stopped the First vehicle then get inside....

The same Day at Team's company....

Win sitting infront of the Presentation hall and listening to Team's presentation... Suddenly his phone vibrated...So he looked around then slowly took the phone and checked the number then saw PRUK...

Win :(( Why is he calling me Now??))

Win looked at Team and slowly attended the call...

Win : Hello pruk...yeah I'm at office...Yeah say.....WHAT??Oh my God!!
Okay yeah I'm coming..

Win cut the call and looked at Team then slowly get up from the seat and rushly walks to outside...Team and Everyone looked at Win with a confused face...

Team : EVERYONE LISTEN HERE!!

So every Employees looked at the side..Saw Team again starting to doing his presentation  With a confused mind..........

Aftersometimes, Win Stopped his car infront of the city Hospital and ran to inside after locking the car....When he reached the ICU ,He saw Pruk and his  Mom waiting outside...So He controled his tears and ran to them.... Whenever His Mom saw him, She get up and hugged him tightly then starting to crying...

Win : It's okay Mom..it's Okay...She will be fine...Don't worry....

Mom : I'm so scared Win...If anything happened to her I will die for sure...I don't wanna live anymore...(( Crying))

Win : Mom!! Nothing will happen Mom...Don't cry...

Mom : I did fight with her on Morning...But I never think she will do this Win...(( Crying)) I'm so sorry....

Win : It's okay..it's okay...Don't cry.... Stop  crying or else your BP will shoot...

Win make her sat on the chair and walks to Pruk..

Win : Pruk what really happened??

Pruk : I'm really don't know...When I went to your home , I saw her with pool of blood and she cut her.....,,

Win looked down immediately with teary eyes...So Pruk looked at his face then shocked..

Pruk : Hey Win..what are you doing??  Nothing will happen to your sister...If you cry, Your mom will start again..so Stop right now..And Be bold...

Win : I...She will be alright right??

Pruk : Yes Win....Doctor told me that, she will be okay....Nothing to worry...Glad that, I'm here at that time......