Page 1

(( Guys, From this chapter Win gonna read the Boy's Diary... So It will be that Boy's pov words... Just don't be confused... If its a movie You will understand this easily.. i don't know if I can convey this but I'll try...leave a  Comment if you feeling confused anywhere.. So Here we go...))

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

The same day, Win sitting inside his car with holding the dairy...Even it was a light weight one, But win felt it like he holding a Heavy thing..He looked at the diary with extreme curious face then  slowly opened it and  started to reading his notes  with extreme sad face... Because he know it's Not Just a Dairy.. it has something else...

__________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------

" 31st March 2022
Wednesday,
9.30 PM..

Dear Bestie.. Again I came here to write something in you.. but today is a special day for me.. because... Because Tommorow I'm going to die.. Not Just die, someone going to  kill me Tommorow and this will be My last Diary Which I'm gonna write in my life... So i want make this to be special but powerful one..This  won't be  Just a Diary Notes of mine.. let's consider this as My Death notes or a letter to a person for whom I'm gonna die and let him know  the reason of my death....So let me start this as a letter.......

Dear sir,..,I.... Um.. I don't know how can I call you Sir....How about Phi? Team? Or Bro ? Okay i think i will call you with Phi..I like That....That's the same way i called Eby Phi...

So Dear Phi,.I'm Justine...You can call me as Justy..I was Your neighbour once..you don't know me at all..But i know about you very well.. I'm trying to say about some hidden truth which no one know except Me...So I'm going to share or I'm going to show what really happened to your life..but before that,  Please be with a person whoever you love the Most , or whoever ready to Console you when you sad, Before reading this.. Because You won't be bear it....i know ! So please be with Anyone else now then star reading this.... So I hope You have one now and I'm going to start..

Almost 1 year ago, exactly about 12 Months i think, I Joined In an Engineering college with high expectations and i took a rented Apartment beside my college...But i didn't knew that My life gonna change because of that decision...Thats the reason why I'm gonna die Tommorow...But I'm happy...My Dad always used to say that,All human have an assignment or a Mission from God  in their life..My Mission was Finding your secrets and give help..And I think i did my best in my life...So that's is enough.. So Listen to me Now..

It was my first time living away from My home.. so I was thrilled but at the same time, sad too.. but My sadness all gone, When I saw a Happy family who were living in my neighborhood.. At first i felt weird.. because it was gay couples and with a baby.. but when I saw  their life, i understood, gender is Nothing if they have a great bonding in thier relationship.. So seeing them together, made me happy and the small baby' s smile made my heart relaxed and tension free...It was you and your family Phi..You never saw me.. But i was watching you and your family for whole the time, and you three were my relief tablet to reduce my college tension and loneliness...

But...., But soon I  realised that Your  inside life in the Apartment is not the same as the outside what other people can see.. I'm the only one witnessed these all..I don't know whether the others are unaware about this or already knowing and keeping quiet , I didn't see anyone saying anything... But soon, It was my daily routine.. Awaking with your crying sound, Sometimes i heard your screaming... I still don't know What made you  scream like that, but it was very disturbing for me.. like, like.. Whenever heard that, My heart will ache like hell , even I don't know who you are.. but i felt like, It was happening to My Own brother or a relative.. Then slowly it Haunted me like a nightmare..

Soon, It made me depressed.. Thinking about How can i help you from this situation made me totally crazy..I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't even talk to my Dad.. I was afraid to talk about this to somebody.. because I know Your Husband, That Evil man was very dangerous and it will may affect on you and your baby.. so I kept quiet against this but inner i was searching for a trustful person to share about this.. I waited many more days , even I gone to Church to pray daily even I'm not a religious person... So I think, I made His eyes open.. He send me a person... It was your Husband' s Twin Brother David.. Your's Eby..A real Gentle man and a lovely person i ever met in my whole life...

I thought it was your husband.. But then i understood it's not.. because whenever I saw your husband, i saw he had an eagle tattoo on his left wrist and that's the only thing to helped me to recognise them who is angel and who is the Evil.. So i understood I met the Angel.. When I first met him, I thought twice whether to say this or not to him..but his behaviour and attitude made me trust on him and i told him Everything about you ,about your life...

I saw his sadness, anger, frustration Every feeling on his face and i knew the complete history of them from him.. I even More shocked when i heard the whole story.. It was like I'm seeing a horror Movie in real life.. but , We both didn't decided to give up... He promised me that He will gonna save you.. And i promised him that I'll give him any help if he needed... But He Just smiled at me and Said, " Study well and Don't worry about anything.. He will take care of it" ..

Those words and his smiling face still echoing inside my ears and flashing on my brain... I can't Never forget that face.. Those confident words...I thought God will atleast Give him Give you two a peaceful life after this.. because i knew you both faced a complete tragic life... So i wished God should give  a happy life to both of you.. but.., But God again gave More tragedies again and again and I am the only person now alive who knows all of  that..

___________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------

Win blinked his teary eyes when he finished the First page of the Diary and He could read the boy's sadness in his words... So Win took a deep breath then slowly tried to turn the page... But suddenly, the traffic signal changed and the vehicles started to beeping horn.. so Win quickly put the diary on the seat then quickly started his car then drove his car from there with searching a lonely place to read the remaining pages without any disturbance....

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Give Vote.... So you will get next Episode soon.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞