call

At the same day ..

Win sitting at the canteen with Disturbed mind....Suddenly Anne sat beside him with two tray of food.,

Anne: Hey...

Win: Huh?? Hey...

Anne: what are you thinking??

Win: Uh...How to catch someone's attention on me easily??

Anne: Ohh...it's not a big deal for you....your face and smile is enough..

Win smirks and smiled at her then looked at her behind to watch  the real person who he talking about..Anne looked at his face and looked back  then he saw Team and uncle  Fred talking something with eating their food...She confusingly looked at  win..

Anne: Where are you looking at??

Win: Huh?? Nothing...

Anne: Are you okay??

Win: Yeah....How about you??

Anne: Still have pain...

Win Immeadiatley looked at her face then smiled...

Win: Really??

Anne: Mm..hmm....So what will you do Mr. Bad Boy??

Win: Bad  Boy?? Whoa...Now I'm surrounded with Many Nick names...

Anne: Mmm..hmm?? What are those??

Win: some of  them calls me win...,some calls me Master..I mean kung fu master, and some of them calls me Evil Boy...

Anne: Evil Boy?? Who called you with that??

Win: Someone who I devoured in whole..

Anne: WHAT?? Like me??

Win: Not like you...I told you I was EASY on you ... That's not my actual deal with someone...

Anne: Oh my God...You called that EASY?? Ohhhh... Terrible!!

Win smiled and eat his food then looked again at Team  Suddenly he looked back at him and immediately moved his eyes and again started talking with uncle Fred..

Win:(( oh...Here iam just an employee!!))

Anne: So win...

Win: Mm....mm??

Anne: Who is David??

Win spitted his drinking water immediately and looked at her face with a shocked face...

Win: What?? Who??

Anne: Last night someone called Me and he said his name is David....He asked me about you....

Win: What?? Th...Then what did you said??

Anne: I didn't told him anything... next time I will say you are my lover if he call me again...

Win: No no No... don't say that.... Don't pick that call...just ignore it...okay??

Anne: Who  was  that and how do he even know My number...??

Win: uh..it's...it's one of my friend and ...Once I gave your number that....um...when if he can't reach me  then call you but only at morning , I mean in office time....

Anne: Oh...

Win: If he call you again don't pick that call okay..??

Anne: are you jealous ??

Win: Uh?? Um...yeah....I'm jealous thats why....

Anne smiles at him  then starting to eating the food...Win looked at her face with extreme worried face...