Pruk

After one week..

Win driving his car to his home and looked at pruk who looking at outside without saying anything...

Win : pruk??

Pruk : huh??

Win : You okay??

Win : You okay??

Pruk :  ( Smiles) Yeah...What??

Win : Nothing..You are not that Cheerful and Teasy pruk Now...Just being weird..

Pruk chukled and looked at the road again..

Pruk : Everyone's changing day by day right..?? So do I...

Win : What happened to you ??

Pruk : Nothing..I'm fine...

Win : You didn't Said anything about Teddy's Guy's family... What's your opinion??

Pruk : What opinion??

Win : Did you like that Boy and his family??

Pruk : My opinion is not the problem here...Your sister loves that boy..So fix it as soon as possible...

Win : My sister?? When will you starting to saying like that??

Pruk : Isn't that true..??Sera is only  your sister I'm Just an outsider, More than your Neighbour...

Win : Are you still thinking about her words?? Pruk.., she is Just a baby..she doesn't mean Anyt-

Pruk : Yeah yeah yeah...I know....I like that boy and her family....Sera will be happy with them...

Win : I can understand your feeling Pruk..She-

Pruk : What do you understand?? you don't understand anything !! Even about your friend..... because I--.... Never mind..
Just drive fast..I have to go to my works!!

Pruk stopped talking and looked at outside with a serious face..Win looked at Pruk who looking at outside....So win Understood that Pruk still  hurt that words..So he didn't Said anything and concentrate on his driving...After sometimes Win stopped infront of his home and saw Mom and Sera waiting for them at the garden Swing....When they saw Win , sera and Mom quickly walks to them....Win smiles and get down then looked at Sera  with a smile...

Win : What??

Sera : What he said??

Win : who??

Sera : Uhhh!! My future father-in-law..!

Win : We talked , We fixed...Next Month your Engagement..Happy??

Sera smiles and hugged him tightly... Suddenly she saw Pruk wearing his helmet then trying to start his bike....So she slowly get back from the hug then walks to pruk with a sad face...Mom and Win looked at them , then smiled and walks to inside....At the same Pruk tried to move his bike but suddenly Sera stood Infront his bike..So Pruk shocked and looked at sera who looking at him with a sad face..