Past ( Part 3))

One Day, Team working at the kitchen... Suddenly Eby' s phone rang loudly from the bedroom....Many times it rang and Eby didn't picking at all..So Team wiped his hands with the cloth then walks to the bedroom and looked at the bathroom...
Then heard the showering sound...So he looked at his phone and slowly walks to the table,then checked the number..."Betz"..

But before he attended it, the call ended...So Team slowly took the phone and checked the call list...It's full of her Number even at midnight..And the message boxes are filled with their dirty talk with many nude pics...So Team felt disgusted, Angery than sadness.... so He quickly checked the Number then put back the phone again on the table and walks to the kitchen.....

AT NIGHT....

Team sitting on the floor with feeding Mia who playing with her ball...Team taking to her something with sign language....Little Mia started to learning the sign languages and started to replying small small things with her small baby fingers......

Little Mia started to learning the sign languages and started to replying small small things with her small baby fingers

Team : Very good!!! Say papa!! Pa.. Pa!!

Team tried his maximum to make her talk but she didn't said any single word at all except the talk with fingers.....

Team : No?? It's okayy...Papa will mange it!!

Team smiled and gave her again one more spoon of the baby food.. Suddenly ,The front door opened with a thunder sound, and it made Team starteld...So Team looked at the side and saw Eby looking at him with extreme angery face.... Suddenly he get inside and closed the door again with the same sound...So Team started to feeling some scare about that and looked at Eby...

Eby : Did you called Betty??

Team looked at his face and slowly looked down...

Eby : IM ASKING YOU TEAM!!!!

Team starteld by his yelling and Nodded as yes....So Eby walks to him with a killer eyes and pulled him up with his back of hair...

Team : Ugh!!!! Eby you are hurting me!!!

Eby : What did you Said??

Team : Leave me!!!

Eby pulled him closer with a rough manner..So Team looked at his face with angery face...

Team : I Said never call you and don't try meet you again or else I'll report it to the police'....!!

Eby : HOW DARE YOU TALK LOKE THAT YOU ****@@!!!?

Team shocked by that call and looked at his face with teary eyes...

Eby : WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO INTRUDE MY PERSONAL MATTERS??!

Team : I have rights...Because You are my Husband... Every Apartement neighbours complaining about you and that girl...So what do??What if my phi knew about This?? He will kill you f******!!!!