Page 3

Guys... This chapter containing some hidden truths behind Tay's Death.. You guys remember that Team' s Brother Tay died by a car accident? i mentioned it on the chapter " PAST 4"..so Please check that chapter again if you have any doubts..
So here we go again.. 👉

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

AUTHOR'S POV
∆-------------------------------------∆

Justine walked to Tay who standing infront of his office door with his PA and both checking some files.. so Justine stopped walking more and waited for the PA to leave... Then he saw The PA girl walking to her cabin and Tay walking to his way... So about to cross him, Justine called Tay from Behind...

Justine : Sir ?

Tay : Ugh?

Tay stopped and looked at Justine with a confused face then slowly walked to him with a slight smile

Tay : Yes?

Justine : Um... I... I'm Justine...

Tay : Oh! Are you the one called me Earlier and said You wanna say something ?

Justine quickly nod his head as Yes in a frantic way and Tay can see the the eagerness to say that as soon as possible...

Tay : Ok... Um.. can You Wait in the VIP room? Because i have an Important meeting now...

Tay Said it with looking at his watch..But Justine quickly shook his head frantically as No..

Justine : Sir, This is not a matter to be done after waiting sometime.. This is very important and We haven't much time Now...

Tay looked at him confusingly and saw Justine' s eyes all are getting teary and he being very emotional too..

Justine : It's about your brother' s life... We have to do something now or else your brother's life will be in Danger..And his daughter' s too !!

Tay shocked when he heard about his little brother Team who he considering worth more than his own life and his little fella..

Tay : Wh-- Who are you kid? What do you mean?

Justine : (( Tears)) I'll tell you everything.. please give me time now Sir.. I haven't anyone else to help me now and Don't think it would be an easy Matter to be solved.. It's something very serious!