Behind You Always

The same Night...

Win stopped his car infront of his home and looked at Pruk then saw he already sleeping in his seat.. So he smirked and Quickly slaped on his thigh...

Pruk : Owww!!!!

Win : Mosquito Mosquito! Look here..

Pruk looked at him angerily then quickly slaped on his face...

Win : Ughhh!!!

Pruk : It was Mosquito too.. Sorry!

Win : Ugh It was something Personal!! Right!? My slap didn't hurt you like this...

Pruk : No Win.. To kill a fake Mosquito, We should slap like this..

Win : You!!!!!!!

Pruk : Hahahaha!!!

Win : (( Smiles)) Idiot!! And Hey!,

Pruk : Mm?

Win : Don't say to anyone what Just happened early.. okay!?

Pruk : Okay...

Then both smiled and slowly get down from the car then looked at their home..

Pruk : (( Sighs)) I think everyone slept..

Win smiled and looked at his face when he heard that..

Pruk : What!?

Win : Not everyone!

Pruk : Really?

Win : Yes.. Team must be sitting there with waiting for me...

Pruk : No way !

Win : Yes.. He won't sleep without me.. he will wait for me for as long as i takes.. Because He won't Miss a single Night without Me and Me do the same aswell..

Pruk : For... doing.. THAT !!?? No way!

Win chuckled and shook his head with a smile.. so Pruk confusingly walked to the door and looked at inside through the window and shocked when he saw Team sitting in the hall with looking at his laptop with wearing headset..

So Pruk looked at Win with an UH shaped and saw Win looking at him with a teasing face