The Information

The Next Day Morning..

Team sleeping calmly on the bed and Win sleeping next to Him with hugging Team tightly asuaual.... Suddenly, someone Knocked on their door...

<<<Tuck.. tuck.. tuck>>

So Team blinked twice and looked at the door, confusingly with rubbing his eyes..... Suddenly,

"Kids!! Wake up!!!!"

Team shocked when he heard Win's Mom's sound...So he  Quickly checked the time and it was already 9 o' clock....

Team : Shit!!!!

Team shocked and tried to get up from the bed..But win held his body even more tightly and clinched on him more..

Team : Ughh Win!!!  Get up!!!

Win : Mm...5 more minutes baby...

Team : God!!  Win Move,  Your Mom is here!!

Team strongly released his hands from his waist then quickly got up and then walked to the door...so Win Quickly hugged Team's pillow then started to sleeping again..

Team : (( God!!! What happened with that Damn Alarm!!))

Team Quickly walked to the door...But  Suddenly he stopped and looked at the Mirror to checked his appearance ,and His neck where he got a strong bite last night from that Evil man who still sleeping..But luckily it didn't turned out to be a hickey..so Team sighed with a relieved mind then quickly opened the door then saw Win's Mom looking at him with a smile...

so Team sighed with a relieved mind then quickly opened the door then saw Win's Mom looking at him with a smile

Mom : (( Smile)) Good Morning...

Team :(( Smiles)) Good  Morning Aunty...

Mom : Here...take this..

Team looked at his hand then saw there's two cups of Tea..

Team : Ohh....I'm..So Sorry....You prepared it right? I'm really sorry... I put Alarm lastnight.. but I don't know Why It's not---

Mom : Hey!! It's fine..I used to wake up early, and Did it today also,Thats why....And You all still kids right so It's okay...um...Where's Win ?? Still sleeping?