The Address

(( Sorry for the long wait guys and Thank-you for the 12k reads...And I really missed you all..🤧🤧
Okayyy!! Now here we go(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞.))

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A few Days later, A Sunday...

Win Driving his car to meet Uncle fred.. Suddenly Team called on his phone..So he turn on the bluetooth speaker quickly with a smile....

Win : Hey..

" Are you there yet ?"

Win : No..On the way....Why??

" Nothing...Mia asking to me that we can go out and watch a movie..What do you say??

Win : I'm ready and Book a table for diner too..

" You sure?"

Win : Yeah I'm Damn sure...

" Okay..And, Hey!"

Win : Mm??

" packet is finished...Buy it okay"

Win smiled and chuckled when he Heard that...

Win : which flavour ??

" Anything you like except chocalate flavour"

Win : (( Smiles)) You know I like to do it in raw..you were the one insisting to use it and taking class about the hygiene and infection !

"Ugh!! Buy it you filthy tongue or else you're gonna break me again!!!!"

Win : whoaa ok.. ok.....But you know, Last Night You made me slept on the caouch..So Tonight you will get the extra punishments....

" Oh well you should have think about the after effects when you move in a frantic way...so ,you'll be keep sleeping on the caouch till the wounds get healed you EVIL! "

Win : Oiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

" Ok ok ok fine... concentrate on your driving first, we'll talk about this fu** case later"

Win : Hahhaha...Okay..and Hey,

Team : Mm???

Win : Love you....

" Love you too"

Win smiled and cut the call then Changed the gear then drove to uncle Fred's home...After sometimes, He stopped infront of his home then quickly get down from the car...Then he slowly walked to the door then rang the calling bell two times..Then uncle Fred opened the door with a smile....

Then uncle Fred opened the door with a smile

Win : Evening uncle...

Fred : Evening..Get in...

Win nod his head with a smile then walked to inside...