Our Happiness

The Same Day Morning...

Win Parked his car infront of his home, and they  Both get down from the car with a happy and relieved face as soon as they saw the home then closed the door

Win Parked his car infront of his home, and they Both get down from the car with a happy and relieved face as soon as they saw the home then closed the door....

Win : I don't know why I'm feeling happy when I coming to My home!?

Team : That's because you have a tons of homesickness.... And You are a Momma boy too..right!?

Win : Are you feeling Jealous Mister!?

Team : Shut up! You will take the luggages right?

Win immediately looked at him with a serious face...

Win : I have only one small bag.. You Packed 3 !

Team : So ? You can't take my bag who make me dead a few hours ago and Said--

Win : FINE!!! I'll do it..

Team : You should!

Win looked at Team with a serious face , but Team looked at him back with more serious face..So Win's seriousness slowly faded and he Awkwardly smiled...

Win : well, I will take all of it Sir.. Just wait there...

Team : Good !

Then Win sighed with annoyed face then quickly walked to the Dickey side with rolling his eyes...

Win : (( Sighs)) family dramas!!

Then he slowly started to taking all of his luggages one by one...Suddenly something fell on his back...

Win : Oww!

Win looked down and saw a small stone lying on the ground.. so he confusingly looked around and saw His daughter staying near the garden...

Win : (( Smiles)) Hello Young lady! What's up!?

Mia smiled and slowly walked to him then tried to take a bag...

Win : whoa whoa whoa Whoa!! Don't do that!!

Win smiled and quickly kneeled infront of her with pinching on her both chubby cheeks..