Chapter 27

***MEGANS POV!***

Me and Mike were messing around with our hands when a doctor came in.

"Good morning Mrs.Cena."

"Hi..." He looked at Randy and John then back at me and Mike.

"We can release you today but because of your cuts you can't swim, wrestle, or anyother physical sport like it."

"Ok..." I threw a pillow at John and he jumped up then fell on Randy which made me and Mike laugh, "Hey sleeping beauties lets go!" I said and they both got up then Mike helped me out of my bed and me and John signed some papers then me and Mike drove to his house.

He pulled up and carried me in which made me giggle.

"Wanna go tan?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I grabbed my bikini out of my bag that Mike brought in and walked to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and Mike checked me out which made me laugh, I walked passed Mike and he slapped my ass, "That's mine." He said with a smirk and I turned around and put my body on his then slapped his ass, "And that's mine." I said and he took my hand then lead me outside and I laid on a tanning chair, "Mike, can u help me?" I said holding up a bottle of taming laotian, he smirked and came over. He rubbed my back gently and I sighed, "You know you love it." Mike said and I smirked.

"I do..." When he was done he kissed me then went back to his chair while I put my head phones in and sunglasses on, I slowly drifted off a few hours later but just as I was about to fall asleep I felt someone pick me up and chuckle, "Fell asleep again, she is one tired child." I knew I was sun burned cause my skin hurt, I lifted my sunglasses and saw Mike smirking at me, "I almost fell asleep." I said and looked at my skin which was sun brunt, "Owwww..." I said.

"Sorry sexy..." Mike told me which made me smile.

"I want a cold shower." I said and put my head on his shoulder.

"Comin right up baby." Mike went into his bedroom and set me down on the bed then went into his bathroom and turned the shower on and came out then took me in the bathroom.

"Now unless you want me in that shower with you, I suggest you get you butt in there now." Mike told me while smirking, I got up and turned away from Mike. He got up and was about to leave but I grabbed his hand and pulled him into me, "I never said I wanted you to leave." I said and smirked at him while we both got in the shower.

Me and Mike got out of the shower and I threw on some CMPunk sweat pants and a neon green tanktop and threw my hair in a messy bun while Mike put on some sweatpants.

"Now what do you want to do?" I said and looked at Mike who was looking at my chest and I smirked and walked up to him, "Mike, eyes up here." I said and he looked at my eyes.

"Can't help that your so beautiful." I smiled and blushed at him while he wrapped his arms around my lower waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned in but I pushed him back, "What?" He said and I smirked.

"Nothing, just wanted to mess with you." He glared at me and I skipped down stairs with him following, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some yogurt then sat down by Mike while he turned Law&Order:SVU on, "I love this show!" I said and Mike laughed and I sat in his lap after finishing my yogurt, "I love you M."

"I love you to Mike." I said and he held me tighter. We watched Law&Order all night until we fell asleep.

***Mikes POV!!***

Me and M fell asleep on the couch watching Law&Order.

I woke up around 2 in the morning and saw M asleep on me, I smiled. I got up and picked her up with me and made my way up the stairs then put her in my bed and crawled in next to her.