SmackDown and Interviews

I woke up and saw everyone was gone, I felt something on my face and pulled it off. A sticky note. Really Randy! 'Hey Randilena! We went out and you looked so cute! So we didn't wanna wake you up! Kk bye!' I rolled my eyes and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." A smile instantly grew across my face as I heard Mikes voice.

"PoohBear!"

"That's me!"

"I miss you."

"I miss you to! I had no one to cuddle last night..."

"I had Alanna so ha!"

"Don't rub it in!"

"I'm sorry PoohBear, you know I love you."

"It's ok, and I love you to."

"So what are you doing today?" I asked him.

"Signing, radio show, and house show."

"Busy..."

"Sadly yes... Aw man."

"What?"

"I got to go, I'm late for the radio show..."

"I love you Mike."

"I love you to Megan."

"Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and sighed, I miss him so much already... I got a text from a WWEReporter that said to come down to the arena for the interview thing, I changed into skinny jeans and a top that was like sorta big on me but it was a shirt that was meant to be big and it had IronMan on it. I texted Randy saying I left then texted Phil and asked if he could drive me to the arena, he said yes so I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

"Hey M."

"Yo bro."

"You ready?"

"Yup." We walked out to his car then got in, it got a little awkward so I started making weird animal noises.

"What the hell are you doing?" Phil asked.

"MOOOOOO!"

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT ARE YO-"

"MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I said cutting him off and making him laugh, we pulled up to the arena and I got out after giving Phil a friendly kiss on the cheek, "Thanks BatMan!"

"Anytime girl!"

"Bye!" I yelled as he pulled off, I walked in then to the room I was supposed to go to. I got there and walked and saw a reporter, photographer, and I saw Vince?

"Hey guys." I said.

"There's my favorite new GM!" Vince said as I sat across from the reporter.

"Yes! I'm your favorite!" He laughed and I got serious.

"So Mrs.Cena-" I stopped him.

"Call me Megan, I feel old when people call me Mrs.!"

"Ok, so Megan... How has bullying affected your life?"

"It's affect my life alot. I was bullied because I grew up with a sucky family and we couldn't afford to get me new clothes all the time and I was made fun of because of that." I went on about how bullying can make you do things you don't want to, I talked about everything that bullying can make you feel like. I even talked about how when someone bully's you so much you hurt yourself, I told them my story. I told them Manny's story. I told them our story.