Looking for these?

***John Cenas POV***

I couldn't hear anything Punk was saying to Megan.

Punk came out and his eyes were red, "Thanks John." I said your welcome and went back in the room.

"What was that about?"

"I don't really know Randy."

MORNING TIME! Still Johns POV!

I woke up and Megan was gone, I ran out the room and saw a note on the door, "Hey daddy, Hey Viper! I'll be back before 3!"

MEGAN'S POV!

I walked to Punks hotel room and knocked on the door. He answered and let me come in, "Hey Lil'Orton."

"Hey Punk."

"So what's up?"

"About last night, Punk." He stopped me, "Didn't I say we'll deal with it later?" I nodded my head yes. He looked at me and his blueish grey eyes were red, blood shot red. "Punk, have u been drinking"

"No" I realized he had been crying, but why? It was what I told him and I knew it.

"Don't cry for me." He looked at me, "How could I not cry for you? After what you real dad did to you?" I looked at him and he knew I was being dead serious, "Don't." He nodded. He hugged me and pulled away after a few seconds, "Why do you smell like smoke?" My eyes widen, "I was with Randy and he started smoking." He nodded his head like he was convinced but I don't think he really was. I looked at his tattoos, they were so cool. I was suddenly snapped out of my gaze when Punk moved his arms and put them around me. "Punk?"

"Yea?"

"We can't do this."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm 15 and you 26." He knew I was right, "I know but can't we just have a few more minutes?" He looked at me and I said yes. He then pushed his lips onto mine and stayed like that for about 10 minutes. I broke the kiss, "I should leave so John and Randy don't flip."

"Yea." I got up and reached the door and turned around to look at Punk, "Goodbye Punk."

"Goodbye Megan."

***Randys POV!!!***

Man, Megan finally accepted John as her dad? Wow. I didn't see that 1 coming. "I need a smoke, I'll be back later John."

"Ok. I hope Megan never goes near those things." I nodded in agreement but I couldn't just tell John that Megan smokes, right?

I was on my way outside when I saw Megan heading the same way, "Hey Randileana!" She rolled he eyes, "Haha very funny Viper!"

"I know I am!"

"Anyways where u going?"

"Out for a smoke, you want to come?"

"Yea I could use one right about now." I took her hand and pulled her outside, "Damn Randy! You almost pulled my arm out of its socket!" I laughed and smiled like a idiot. I pulled out 2 smokes and gave 1 to the cute little girl, "I really shouldn't give you theses."

"Oh well." I lit mine then lit Megan's.

When we were done we headed up to the room, "Do I smell like smoke?" I sniffed her shirt, "Yup."

"Great."

"You know Johns going to find out sooner or later?"

"I pick later!" We walked in and John was asleep on the couch, "Go take a shower real quick and I'll was your clothes, hurry!" She hurried off and dropped her clothes off at the door and hopped in the shower, I hope she isn't getting her cast wet! I grabbed her clothes and took them to the laundry room in the hotel. I got back in the room and John was still asleep, but Megan just turned the shower water off. She came out in a towel, I shut the door so she could get dressed. She came out in some skinny jeans and a tank top an had a black marker in her hand. She had a evil smirk on her face like I would have, she looked at me and walked over to John, she handed me her phone and I recorded her drawing glasses and a Mario Mustache on his face, she gave him a mole and we tried to hold back laughing but we couldn't. We started laughing so hard Megan started to cry! John woke up and asked "What was so funny?"