Plane Ride

"Dean!? What the hell!"

"Damn girl chill! We're just messing around!"

"Than who the hell was the dude in the mask!"

"It was Sethy Pooh!" Seth said and he tore the mask off.

"Where's Roman?"

"Right here chick." Roman said from the corner of the room.

"Don't ever do that again! I thought you were Zack! And was the knife really needed!"

"Please, we would beat him if we found out he did that to our most special Shield Member! And yes!" Dean said.

"Yes! I'm special!" I said as Seth helped me up, "Now why am I hear?"

"Tonight Jack Swagger and the stupid Zeb dude are gonna talk an stuff, we need you to go out there and drop a pipe bomb on Zeb!"

"Happy to! I really don't like that dude..." I said as I walked out then back to my spot and grabbed my stuff then walked back in my dads locker room, I sat on the couch next to him.

"Where did you go? I was so alone!"

"Oh! I had to talk to Dean, Seth, and Roman!"

"About?"

"You'll see." I said as I smirked, I got up and walked out again. Since there was a commercial break I told them to hit my music as I skipped down the ramp, Cody and Kofi who were in the ring looked confused but continued to wrestle. I sat in between Cole and JBL and put a headset on, "This is a nice surprise! Raw General Manager Megan Cena joining us!" JBL said.

"Why are you out here?" Cole asked.

"Why is your face stupid?"

"That was a horrible come back."

"Your face." JBL chuckled a little, "Oh hey Josh." I said as I just noticed him.

"So Megan, what brings you out here tonight?" JBL asked me.

"Just observing..." I said with a smirk.

"She's smirking, it scares me." Cole said.

"So I scare you." I asked him tilting my head to the side as I stared at him.

"When you do that!"

"Good, you should be scared of me." I turned my attention back to the ring and we talked about the match. I got bored so I pulled out my phone and saw Mike texted me 'Hey babe, whatcha doin?:)'

'Sittin with Cole, JBL, and Josh.'

'What are you doing at commentary?'

'Oh you'll see!'

'Sneaky...'

'I'm sneaky even when I'm sneaky.'

'That made absolutely no sense but ok!' I laughed and heard Cole start talking to me, "So Megan, I've heard that you have your own album coming out next month?"

"I sure do."

"Is it good?"

"That was a stupid question Cole! You clearly have never heard this little lady sing before, and that's surprising cause your singing all the time!"

"Well... Can't help that!" I said smiling.

"If your album sucks I want my money back."

"Hey Cole, I got a great idea for you!"

"What?"

"Shut up and do your damn job." JBL laughed and I heard Jacks music come on, they got in the ring and Zeb started talking about illegal Mexicans and stuff so I stood up, grabbed a mic, and got in the ring.