Chapter 56

"Mike.... I'm sorry but, no..." I said and he looked down, "I'm just kidding, yes I will marry you!" I said and he stood up and pulled me into a kiss.

"You had me there for a second." He said when we pulled away.

"I would never say no to you." I said and pulled him back into the kiss, "I love you Mike." I said pulling away and wiping tears of happiness away.

"I love you to Megan." He said smiling.

"Can we keep this a secret for a little bit?"

"Yea, just you and me will know."

"And me." We looked at the door and saw Chris standing there fanning his eyes like he was gonna cry.

"Chris! We're you spying on us!?"

"Maybe...."

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise, now can I be happy for my Boo!?"

"Yes!" I said and he ran up to me and hugged me.

"Girl that's some rock." Chris said in his oh so famous gay voice.

"The ring doesn't matter." I said leaning in Mikes chest, "As long as I have him I don't care." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him.

"Ok that was seriously cute." Chris said.

"Cause were cute."

"Mikes not." Chris argued back at me.

"Your right, Mikes not cute. He's adorable."

"Whatever." Chris said walking to the door.

"Remember, you can't tell ANYONE!"

"I got it!" He yelled and walked out, Mike pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around him.

"You know what?" I asked looking up at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I think, we should go celebrate."

"I like that idea." He said smirking, I took his hand and pulled him out into the hall way. He lent down and kissed me while we walked making me smile, I heard faint crying so me and Mike turned the corner and saw AJ on the floor crying. I looked at Mike and gave him a look and he nodded and walked to our bus, I walked over to AJ and sat next to her. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face, I wrapped my arms around her while she put her head in my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Megan." AJ said.

"It's ok..."

"He said that he just used me to make you jealous, he played me. I'm so stupid..."

"Your not stupid AJ, your my sexy twin." I said making her smile and laugh a little, "How about we have another Walking Dead marathon?"

"Sure." I helped her up and we started to walk back to the bus when she grabbed me hand, "Oh my god!" She said looking at the ring.

"Shh!" I said.

"Did Mike propose!?" She whispered.

"Yea."

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" She said hugging me.

"We're keeping it quiet for a little bit." I said as we started walking again.

"My lips are sealed." She said as we walked onto the bus, I went back to me and Mikes room and saw him laying in sleeping pants petting PoohBear.

"Me and AJ are gonna have a sleepover." I said and walked over to him.