Chapter 21

Chapter 21!!

***MEGZ POV!!***

"Run! Run DelTaco!" Me and Mike laughed and continued to walked around, "So what happened when I left last night?" I looked down and we stopped walking.

"Well John... He.."

"Take all the time you need baby."

"He said, well he IS my like for real dad. James isn't.. It's John." I moved closer to Mike and he hugged me and kept me in it, I felt like someone was watching me but as long as I was with Mike I didn't care.

"Mike if John wouldn't have left my mom then I wouldn't freak when someone touches me, or being left alone!"

"I know baby. But John didn't know." I still felt like someone was watching us so I hugged Mike closer.

"But if John wouldn't have left, James wouldn't have rapped me all those times Mike!" I felt tears in my eyes but I put my head into Mikes chest and he put a hand on my back and another one on the back of my head. He put his head onto mine and held me close.

***MIKES MATCH!!!"

I walked down to the ring with Mike for his match against Cody.

Mike started off by kicking Cody in the face then in the balls! Cody got up and slapped Mike in the face, Mike looked at him and started going off on him. I looked under the ring and found a steel chair and threw it into the ring. The ref rang the bell when Mike started beating Cody with a chair, I got into the ring and said it was enough so Mike dropped the chair. I picked up the chair and started to beat Cody with it right when Kane's music hit, not again! I dropped the chair and ran to Mike while Zack got into the ring but Kane stayed out.

"Hey it's the Hoe!" I got a mic and walked right up to Zack.

"I ain't a Hoe Zack!"

"Oh really? Cause by the look of this little clip it sounds like you are." Everyone looked at the Tron and it showed me and Mike talking, "Well John... He.."

"Take all the time you need baby."

"He said, well he IS my like for real dad. James isn't.. It's John.

Mike if John wouldn't have left my mom then I wouldn't freak when someone touches me, or being left alone!"

"I know baby. But John didn't know."

"But if John wouldn't have left James wouldn't have rapped me all those times Mike!"'. Zack looked back at me, "Did poor little Megan get so called 'rapped', or did you just want to sleep with him so many times?" I started to tear up and felt a tear escape my eye.

"You don't know what we were talking bout Zack!"

"Not really..." He knocked out Mike then turned back to me and cornered me, he started rubbing my arms, "Scared yet little Hoe." I tried to punch him but he held my arms down then kissed my neck, tears were running down my face and I saw Randy, John, R-Truth, Dolph, Sheamus, Punk, Chris, and even saw Cody get up and start to punch Zack in the face. I just stood there crying and watching everyone beat up Kane and Zack, I felt someone touch my arm and I turned around so quick.. It was John.

"Megan are you ok!" I shook my head no and he hugged me so close and helped me out of the ring, Randy helped Mike up and they followed us out. When we got to the back I hugged John really close, I stopped crying. I saw Mike come through the curtain with Randy and they both came over to me.

"You ok Lil'Orton?" I nodded my head no and John pulled me back.

"I'm talking to Vince." John walked off and I stood in between Randy and Mike, Mike put his arm around me.