Your ashamed?

***Randy's POV***

I saw John standing by Mikes locker room with his ear pressed against the door, I walked closer and heard M signing.

When the song was over John slid down the wall, "What have you done John?" He asked himself.

"You ruined your own daughter." I told him and he looked up at me.

"Did you hear her singing?"

"Yea, best song she's ever written." I said coldly because she wrote it about him.

"I never meant any of this to happen."

"Well it did. And your the reason it did happen John, I can't even talk to you now."

"I'm sorry!" He told me.

"You say that to many times, and you never mean it. You know she thinks you don't love her? And I can't blame her either, after the way you've treated her I'm surprised she'll even look at you." I walked away leaving John to think about what he just caused.

***Megans POV***

I stopped playing my song and looked at Mike who had a sad expression on his face, "You wrote that for John?"

"Not for him, about him." I put the guitar down and and Mike pulled me in his lap and kissed me just as there was a knock at the door, I got up and answered it.

"What?" I said coldly and crossed my arms.

"I heard your song."

"Did it make you feel bad?" I asked them.

"Yes."

"Good, it was supported to. Now can you leave me the hell alone John?"

"I'm sorry..." I laughed like a crazy person.

"Your sorry? Your sorry? Wow! I've never heard you say that before!"

"I mean it."

"...And I meant everything in that song." I slammed the door in his face and slid down the door wanting to cry.

"I want to believe him, but I can't trust him." I said to nobody.

"He doesn't deserve your trust." Mike said sitting down next to me then pulling me into his lap, I took my phone out and used it as a mirror. My eyes looked tired and dead, just like me.

"What's the name of that song?" Mike asked me as I laid my head on his shoulder then he put his head on mine.

"Dear John..." He picked us up and walked to the couch, I laid on him with my head nuzzled in his chest. I pulled out my phone again and texted John this, "Counting my footsteps praying the floor won't fall through, again." I was gonna make this as pain full as possible for him, I was gonna text him lyrics from my song to remind him what he's done. He texted back almost immediately, "M, I'm sorry! I mean it! What can I do to make you forgive me!?" I smirked and replied with, "My mother accused me of losing my mind but I swore I was fine." I looked up at Mike who was smirking with me, he gave me a look saying 'Make him pay' I laughed a little then kissed him for a long time, I forgot about everything when I kiss him... He's like a drug.

'I came to play!' I looked at my phone and saw John texted back, "I love you M, please forgive me." Nope, I'm never forgiving him! "You paint me a blue sky then go back and turn it to rain." I replied. I'm not going to show how much it kills me that he doesn't love me, so I'll just hide it...like I always do...

"I'm gonna fall asleep if we lay here any longer baby." Mike told me which made me smile, I got up and helped Mike up to.

"Don't we have a match?" Mike asked me.