Chapter 17

***MEGZ POV!!!***

"So Lil'Miz."

"Lil'Miz?"

"Well you are mine." I blushed and he wrapped his arms around my waist,

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"We need a song." We though for a second, "Bruno Mars-Just the way you are." Mike said then he kissed me.

"I love that song! But I love you more." "I love that song to. And I love you more."

We were at the SmackDown arena, I had a match with KellyKelly in a few minutes. I had on the Miz's shirt cut off before my belly button and some dark jean bootie shorts.

"So can I walk out with you tonight?" Mike asked me.

"I would love that." I smiled and he put his forehead on mine, "I love your Ring gear."

"Thanks, the guy on my shirt is like totally sexy!" Mike laughed a little and we walked out of his locker room down to the gorilla position and we waited for my music to hit, me and Mike walked down to the ring holding hands. I got onto the top rope and blew a kiss around the crowd when KellyKellys music hit I got down and Mike gave me a quick peck on the cheek before he sat down by Michele Cole, "So Miz, what is the deal with you and newest WWEDiva, and John Cenas daughter, Megan?" Mike looked at Cole like he was annoyed, "Thats none of your business."

"Just askin a question Miz." I heard Jerry Lawler laugh a little and mike winked at me when the bell rang.

Kelly grabbed my hair and threw me on the mat, I got up fast and punched her right in the nose. She kicked me in the head and I fell and Kelly set me up for the K2J or whatever the hell she calls it but we were interrupted by Kane's music. I heard Mike say, "Hell no." And he jumped into the ring and put me behind his back and Kane got in the ring and Mike told him to get out but Kane choke slammed him and I fell to the mat and scooted away from Kane but he trapped me in a corner. He looked at me and tilted his head and started kicking me for real, he kicked me in the head pretty hard alot and then in the stomach and I saw my dad, Randy, Punk, Ted, and Dolph run down to the ring and Randy came over to me while the rest beat up Kane and Ted helped Mike up. Mike came over to me and held me in his arms while I watched everyone beat Kane up, he was bleeding and Mike helped me out of the ring the carried me out and took me to a doctor.

"She doesn't have any serious injuries, just some cuts and bruises." Mike thanked him and we walked out of the room and Matt Striker came up to us and said, "Megan, do you have any comments on what just happened out there?"

"No." I shook my head no and Matt nodded and put the mic down and said to feel better, John, Randy, Punk, and Dolph were waiting for us in font of Mikes locker room. John and Randy pulled me into a hug at the same time, "Hey baby girl, you ok?" I nodded my head and John and Randy let go and Punk walked up to me and we did our little handshake which made me feel a little better, then Dolph came up to me, "If you ever need me you just call me." I nodded and said I was going to go lay down in Johns locker room cause if Kane was looking for me Mikes locker room would be the first place he looked.

John was in a match so I was alone, I heard the door open but thought it was Mike cause he said he was coming by soon. The person that walked in put a glove on my nose and that was all I could remember.

I woke up tied up in a dark room and there was camera pointed at me.

***JOHNS POV!!***

I was in my match with Christian when Kane came on on the Tron, "John, hey John." Me and Christian turn to the Tron as Kane started again, "You think you can just beat me up and get away with it? Well I think not." The camera pointed to Megan tied up and some guy hitting her in the face, "Randy! Help me!" Megan screamed. I ran out of the ring and Christian followed me.