Space

Me and Mike walked in and went to meet The Shield, we talked about who we were gonna attack tonight and it would be John again.

It was Johns match and me and the rest of The Shield were waiting to go out, Dean gave us all a nod and we walked out surrounding the ring. John looked at me shocked, "That's right John, I'm part of The Shield." I said and we all jumped in the ring when RyBack's music hit, I looked at the guys who stood in front of me.

"Stay behind us." Roman said and I nodded as RyBack ran into the ring and cloths lined all 3 men the looked at me, I slowly backed up but RyBack punched me right in my temple. I fell hard then felt him pick me up, he shell shocked me. I laid there holding the back of my head in pain, I saw John jump up and start whaling on RyBack.

"YOU DID NOT JUST HIT MY DAUGHTER!" RyBack fell to his knees then John kicked him in his temple, I saw Mike running down the ramp with Randy and Punk. Mike was the first to get to me and I told Randy and Punk to check on the other guys, Mike picked me up and carried me out of the ring and down the ramp then into his locker room.

"Baby, are you ok?" I shook my head no and he went to get me some ice while Randy, Punk, and The Shield came in.

"We are so sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen" Seth said.

"It's ok, just next time we should be prepared." They nodded and left, "So M, you ok?" I shrugged not really wanting to talk, Mike came back and sat down so I put my head in his lap while putting the ice on my head. We all sat there quiet watching T.V. when Randy and Punk were called out so they left leaving me and Mike.

"My poor lil'Miz." I sat up then sat in Mikes lap hugging his neck.

"I'll be fine..." He kissed my head and rubbed my back making me slowly fade into sleep.

"Hey baby? You asleep?"

"Yes..." I felt Mike chuckle a little.

"You wanna go to the hotel?"

"Mhmmm...."

"Ok, lets go." He set me down then I hopped on his back with my eyes closed, he walked outside then set me in his car.

"You hungry?" I nodded my head yes, "BurgerKing?" I nodded my head yes again.

We got to the hotel and Mike carried me up while I ate my food.

"Your really that tired?" He asked me while I ate with my eyes closed.

"Mhmmmm...." He laughed and walked into our room then laid me down on the bed.

"I have to go to the studio again in the morning."

"Ok, I'll wake you up." He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand and opened my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you to baby." He slowly kissed me then walked in the bathroom to take a shower when I got a text from Vince 'Hey M, I saw what happened tonight and I'm very sorry. We're going to skip recording tomorrow so you can rest, Mike also has the day off.' I replied with 'Thank you Vince.' I set my phone down then changed into just Mikes shirt, he came out of the bathroom in only boxers.

"Where are you pants?" He asked me raising his eyebrow.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Mhmmm...." He said rolling his head.

"Vince said we have the day off tomorrow."

"YAYYYY!!!" I laughed and he jumped into bed turning on the T.V. He slowly rubbed circles around my back and my eyes were getting heavier and heavier until they finally shut.