Chapter 37

~~~Next week at RAW~~~

"It's just a storyline..." I told myself in the mirror, I put my tie on and walked to my office. I walked in and saw Mike there, "I don't wanna do this." He said.

"I don't either baby but its just a storyline, I would quick this job to be with you." He smiled and pulled me into him, "I would never wrestle ever again to stay with you." I started blushing so I hid my face and he laughed, "Your so cute when you blush." He said kissing my head.

"You know I'm gonna have to slap you out there right?" I asked sadly.

"Yea, yea I know." He lifted my head up and looked in my eyes, "I don't mean anything I'm going to say to you out there."

"I know PoohBear, I don't mean anything I say to you out there to." We heard our names being called, before we walked out Mike gave me a passionate kiss then we walked to the curtain. I heard AJ talking about how I shouldn't be the GM since me and Mike were together(sidebar: AJ is still my BFF/Sister but she has to pretended to hate me in the storyline.) I gave Mike a kiss then we walked out to his theme song, he held the ropes open for me and I got in.

"What the hell AJ!"

"What!?"

"I thought we were friends!"

"We're not! Especially after this!" She grabbed Mike and kissed him, Mike had to kiss back cause it was in the script. That hurt so much I swear I felt my heart break even through they didn't want to kiss. I dropped my mic and they pulled away, I saw the sorry written on AJ's face. I slapped AJ, "YOU DID NOT JUST KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled at her.

"M, calm down!" Mike said putting a hand on my shoulder but I pushed it off, "I saw you kiss her back Mike, you didn't ever try to push her away!"

"You know Megan, Mikes a great kisser." She said and skipped out of the ring, I turned to Mike letting a single fake tear fall.

"M... I'm sorry!"

"Mike," I paused, "We're over." I slapped him then walked up the ramp and back stage to AJ who was wiping her mouth of saying "EW! EW! EW! EW! EWWWWW!" I laughed and hugged her.

"M!" I heard Mike yell, I turned around and kissed him.

"I can't believe I had to kiss you!" AJ said still wiping her mouth.

"Ewwww!" Mike said wiping his mouth.

"Where's my Ziggy?" AJ said looking around.

"Idk! I gotta go get ready for our segment, I'll see you later!" I said to AJ then kissed Mike before walking away, I just sat down in my office when Randy and John came in.

"You and Mike broke up!" John said in shock.

"Why! You two are perfect together!" I started laughing and they looked at me like I was crazy, "It's a storyline!" I said.

"Ohhh..." They said.

"Oh dad, we have a segment with the Rock tonight. Very end of the show, Booker has some stuff for you to." I told him and he skipped out leaving Randy.

"I got anything tonight?"

"Sure, you pick your opponent."

"Thank M!" He skipped out like John making me laugh, I turned back to my desk and called Kane and Goat Face in for our small segment.

"You wanted to see us?" Daniel asked with Kane next to him staring at me and a camera filming us.

"Yes I did, you and Kane are in a tag team match against Damian and Mustache boy."