Dear John

***Johns POV!***

I walked back to my locker room and saw Mike rubbing Megan's stomach.

"Hey Mike, I need to talk to Megan."

"Alright." He got up then kissed her cheek.

"What's up dad?" Why is she so sweet?

"Well me and Zack just had a little chat... Is there something you want to tell me?" Her eyes got big and ran for the door but I blocked it, "Your not getting out of this one." She backed up and didn't say anything.

"Were you even going to tell me!? I mean how could you do this Megan! Your only 16!" She had tears in her eyes but wouldn't let them fall, "I was but I wanted to make sure I was right." She said in almost a whisper.

"Do you know what you just did to your life? You screwed it! You can't take it back now!" I yelled at her then punched the wall, I couldn't control it. I saw tears come from her red eyes, "You screwed your life, you screwed yourself, and you screwed Mike BIG TIME cause he's gonna get the beating of a life time!!" She started to cry heavily and she pushed me out of the way and ran out the door.

***Megans POV!***

I ran away from John, Randy, Mike, everyone... I ran until I shut myself in a closet and cried heavily, I heard the door open, it was Randy.

"Megan are you ok?" I was pacing back and forth with my hand in my hair crying.

"He's gonna hurt Mike! He's gonna hurt him! Don't let him hurt Mike!" Randy came in and brought me out.

"Megan came down, you need to breath." I tried to but I couldn't.

"I can't breath... I... Can't breath." I said then fainted.

I woke up in Randy's locker room and my head was in Randy's lap and he was stroking my hair, "Hey M."

"What happened?"

"I saw you run into a closet and you were crying then you said that he's gonna hurt Mike, then you fainted." I sat up and put my head in my hands.

"M, what's going on?"

"I... I'm..." I shook my head no.

"Do you want me I call John?" I looked at Randy with fear in my eyes, "No, no you can't call John! He's gonna hurt Mike!"

"Why M?"

"He's gonna hurt him! It's not Mikes fault I might be pregnant! Don't hurt him!" I said it so fast I almost couldn't understand it, I looked at Randy, "Are you gonna yell at me to?" Randy pulled me into a hug, "No, I'm not. I'm gonna support you... I may not like it but I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Thanks Randy... And I don't know for sure."

"What did John say?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I'll tell you later..."

"Alright, you hungry?"

"YES!" He laughed and we walked to catering, when we got there I saw John sitting with Phil. John saw me but I looked away and sat with Randy, "So what'd John do?"

"Hey yelled... Alot."

"Well duh! I meant what'd he say!"

"Oh! Well he said that I screwed my life, I screwed myself, and I screwed Mike so he's gonna get beat." I said and looked down.

"Hey, it's ok. I mean we don't even know for sure! You know how Johns likes to over react to everything!" I laughed. Randy is always there for everything and he never gets mad at me, "And besides, when he gets like this HE always says sorry." I giggled and saw Phil come over, "What's so funny little girl?" He said ruffling my hair.