Chapter 57

I woke up on the couch in Mikes strong arms making me smile, Mike woke up and kissed me.

"Goodmorning PoohBear." I said to Mike.

"Goodmorning Megz." He said and snugged into me.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Cuddling." He said making me laugh.

"Can we cuddle with PoohBear?" I asked as PoohBear whined at us.

"Come here Pooh." Mike said and Pooh jumped up and laid in both our laps.

"Our baby has gotten so big!" I said making Mike chuckle.

"He's so fluffy."

"Your fluffy."

"I am not!" He said and Pooh jumped down.

"Your a huge fluff ball." I said moving into his lap.

"I'm not fluffy!" He said and tackled me onto the ground in a joking way, "Say I'm not fluffy." He said and pined my arms above my head.

"Fine... I'm not fluffy." I said smiling.

"Haha nice try, now say I'm not fluffy." He said getting closer to my face.

"Nope."

"Pwease..." He said with his sad face.

"Aw Mikey..." I said chuckling, "Your not fluffy." I said and he smiled.

"Yes I am." He said and kissed me.

"You are so weird."

"I know." He said and laid ontop of me with his head under my chin, "Am I squishing you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"What would you do if I licked your cheek?"

"Probably lick yours right back." I said and he licked my cheek and I licked his back and I started laughing really hard, "Why does your cheek taste like Marshmallows!?" He started laughing with me making me laugh harder, I snorted and we both stopped laughing. He look at me and smile, "That was so adorable." He said making me laugh again.

"And that's why I love you." I said as he laid back down on me, "Wanna know what else I love about you?" I asked playing with his hair.

"What?"

"You make weird faces with me, you let me win in our practice matches, you always hold my hand, and I love the way you crinkle your nose when you yawn." I said making him chuckle, "And I love the way you love me." I said and he kissed me, my phone started ringing so I reached for it and answered it, "Hello?"

"Is this Megan Cena?"

"Yea, who's this?"

"Vic Fuentes."

"Oh ok... Just hang on just a second." I said and put the phone down on the floor, "MIKE!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"VIC FUENTES FROM PIERCE THE VEIL!" I yelled, "SHHH! BE COOL!" I said and picked up the phone, "Sup." I said and heard him laugh.

"Nice freak out." He said chuckling.

"Why thank you."

"So the reason I called is, I want you to do a duet with me and help me write a little."

"Really?"

"You can scream right?"

"Yea."