Chapter 22

Chapter 22

***Megz POV!***

Me and Mike walked in and John was sitting on the bed, I went over and sat by him.

"M, I'm really sorry." I stopped him.

"I know your sorry dad, and it's ok but I need to know if there's anymore secrets you have to tell me." He though for a second.

"My middle name is Rena." Me and Mike started laughing.

"What's so funny!"

"Your middle name is, RENA!" Mike said while laughing.

"It's not that funny!" Me and Mike stopped laughing.

"Your right... It's hilarious!!" Mike said and we both started laughing again then I saw John start to laugh, I looked at the clock and it was 8:30.

"Hey guys its 8:30 shouldn't we get going!?"

"Yea lets go!" We all grabbed our stuff and headed to our cars.

***ON THE PLANE! Megz POV!***

Me, Mike, and John boarded the plane, I sat by Mike but John wanted to sit with Randy and Dolph who sat behind me, Mike, and a empty seat. Mike sat by the window cause he wanted to so I sat in the middle, me and Mike were talking when someone sat next to me.. It was Cody. I looked at Mike and he looked at me, "Hey Cody." I said to him.

"Hey M. Listen, I'm really sorry about what I said to you."

"It's ok Cody, and thank you for what you did on SmackDown when you started kicking Zacks ass."

"Anytime!" We laughed a little ad then the plane took off. It was a 10 hour flight so we had a LOT of time to kill and I was really tired so I leaned on Mike and fell asleep.

I woke up to kicking, I turned around to see Randy kicking my seat.

"What the heck Orton I was sleeping!" I saw John and Dolph laughing.

"I'll get you later!" I turned my head and saw that Mike was sleeping and so was Cody. Mike is so cute when he sleeps! I closed my eyes and fell back asleep but not all the way, I heard Randy, John, and Dolph talking, "Ok John you kick Mikes seat, Randy you kick M's seat again and I got Cody's seat!" Before they could kick I turned my head, "I wouldn't do that if I were you boys." The look on their faces were priceless!

"And John Rena Cena, if you kick Mikes seat I will tell EVERYONE including the whole WWE Universe that your middle name is Rena!" I saw Randy and Dolph laughing.

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me Rena." I saw John look at Randy and Dolph who were still laughing, "What's so funny!"

"Dude your middle name is Rena!" Dolph said. John punch his arm playfully.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm tired cause this idiot woke me up!" I pointed at Randy and he looked at John, "Yea John why did you have to wake her up!?" I rolled my eyes then put my head back into Mikes chest then he slung his arm around me.

"Your awake?"

"Yup, Johns big mouth woke me up."

"Hey!" John said. Mike pulled me a little closer and we fell asleep again.

A few hours later Mile woke me up.

"Hey M, were landing." I nodded my head and turned around and saw John and Randy talking but Dolph was asleep.

"Dolph wake up!" I yelled and he sat up so fast.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I giggled and turned back around to see Mike with his 'Really?' face on.