Leaving and Surprises

I woke up to Mike humming our song in my ear, I smiled and opened my eyes

"You make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven." He said to me.

"Yea your sex takes me to paradise, yea your sex takes me to paradise." I said and he blushed a little.

"Yea, I know." He said smiling.

"Well someone's a little full of himself." I said crawling ontop of him.

"Well I can't deny the truth! But that's more appropriate if I said it to you." I started blushing, ALOT. Mike started laughing, "Oh! Does that make you blush!?" Mike said and I nodded my head, I felt Mike chuckle so I looked up and kissed him.

"I don't want you to go..." I said.

"I don't want to go either, who will I cuddle with all the time?"

"A pillow?"

"Hahaha you smartass." Someone ran into our room, John. "YOU GUYS LEFT YOUR DEVIL DOG WITH ME! HE'S BEEN DOING THIS ALL MORNING!" We looked at PoohBear who was chasing John and growling at him, Mike scooped him up and laid him on my stomach, "Thank you!" John said then walked out, Pooh crawled onto Mikes stomach and fell asleep. I started playing with Mikes hair as he held me closer, Mike held our hands up and started playing with our hands. I smiled and put my head on his chest, he kissed my head and continued to play with our hands.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you to." He mumbled back.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Today's the day that Mike leaves for a month and a half and it sucks. Right now Randy's driving Mike to the airport, me and him were in the backseat and he had his arm around my shoulders and his other arm over my lap while holding my hand. I put my head under his chin and breathed in his cologne, he held me closer not wanting to let me go. "We're here." Randy said. Me and Mike slowly let go and got out of the car, he grabbed his stuff and we walked in. We went right through security since Vince is flying him out, we stopped at the stairs to get in the plane and Mike wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." Mike said.

"I'm gonna miss you to." I said and my voice cracked.

"Hey hey hey, no tears ok. I'll do my best to call every day and Skype whenever I can."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He hugged me tighter.

"Mike lets go!" I heard Christian yell.

"Shut up! I gotta talk to my lady!" I laughed and Mike pulled me back and smiled, he gave me a passionate kiss until I heard Randy yell, "Get a room!" We pulled away smiling, he kissed my forehead, "I love you Megan."

"I love you to Mike." I kissed him one last time then stood by Randy as the door to the plane closed, I saw Mike, Christian, and Adam waving from the window. I laughed and me and Randy waved back, I mouthed 'I love you.' to Mike and he did it back. The plane took off so me and Randy left. Halfway back to the hotel, "Sooooo....." Randy said.

"What?"

"As you know I've been wanting Sam and Alanna to travel with me."

"Yup!"

"Well, Sam and her are going to start traveling with me."

"Yay!! When!?"

"Tonight actually."

"Yay! And tonight is Raw!"

"Well you sure are happy."

"Why shouldn't I be?"