Pancake fight

I woke up next to Mike and kissed his forehead, he rolled on top of me then pushed his lips on mine making me smile.

"Well that's a nice good morning kiss." I said giggled.

"Lets get some food." He said helping me up and pulled me out to the small kitchen, we got some cereal then sat down and started talking.

"You were amazing last night M, it was like you've done it before?" Mike said making me laugh.

"Ok that sounded soooo wrong!" I giggled out while he shook his head at me, "But yea, it was really fun."

"You looked really happy."

"I am." He smiled at me, "What?" I asked him.

"I like hearing that you are happy, not that you were happy."

"Aw, PoohBear."

"Uh oh..." Mike said.

"What?"

"We left Pooh on Johns bus!"

"Yay!"

"I thought John didn't like Pooh?"

"He doesn't." I said with a evil smirk.

"Your so evil."

"But you love me." I said with a sweet smile.

"I do love you."

"Hey." I said sitting in his lap facing him.

"Hey." He said putting his hands on my hips.

"I gotta work on a song."

"Ok, you want me to leave you alone?" He asked with a sad face.

"Yes." I said with a sad face.

"Ok, but can I ask you something first?"

"Sure."

"How'd you get that bruise?" He asked brushing his finger tip over the bruise on my neck.

"I'll tell you later." I said looking away.

"Ok, I love you." He said kissing my bruise then my lips.

"I love you to." I said and kissed him then went into our room and started writing.

A few hours later we pulled up to a arena for a house show but I was still writing, "Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar." I sang.

"Sounds good kid." I looked up and saw Dean.

"It's not finished yet but thanks Boo." I said making him laugh.

"Get changed Boo, we go after Mike tonight."

"Yay! We get to slam Mikey!" I said doin a weird dance making him laugh.

"I heard that!" Mike said walking in.

"Oh you know I love you."

"Whateves." He said holding his hand up.

"I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes Boo." Dean gave me a thumbs up then walked out, I stood up and took my shirt off then Mike wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your gonna slam me, that's not very nice." He said kissing my shoulder.

"I'll make it up to you later." I said slipping my shirt on and changing my pants, I sat on the bed and put my boots on then jumped in Mikes arms.

"Army ninja." He said.

"Sexy beast."

"Your sexyer." He whispered in my ear.