Yo Broski

***Morning JOHN'S POV!***

I woke up and Megan was still asleep, I checked my phone and had like 30 text messages from friends asking if Megan was ok. I replied saying she was fine and should have all her memory back in about a week or 2. After I texted everyone back I ate some cereal and watched T.V.

Megan started to wake up so I came an sat beside her.

"John?"

"I'm right here."

"I thought we were in the hospital?"

"Remember, I took you home last night?"

"No..."

"Well that doesn't matter, u hungry?"

"Kinda."

"Do you want some cereal?"

"Do I like cereal?"

"Yea."

"Then sure." I got up and got her a bowl of cereal.

"Here you go little lady."

"Thanks daddy."

"Welcome. After your done I need to change the wrap on you head."

"Ok." She ate slow, when she was done I took her into the bathroom and sat her on the sink counter.

"Now this may hurt." She nodded. I unwrapped the gauze and she flinched when the cloth bandaid came off, I saw her stitches and there was blood on almost the whole side of her head.

"Honey, your head."

"I know, it looks bad doesn't it?"

"Do you want to see?"

"Yea." I turned her to mirror and she saw her head, she was about to touch it but stopped before she did.

"Will it go away?"

"Yea but it might scar a little." She looked down.

"But since you have so much hair I don't think you'll be able to tell." She smiled and looked up.

"So what do we do everyday?"

"Well most of the time I'm working so until you get your memory back you'll just have to stick around with me."

"Ok, that should be fun. So what are we doing today?"

"Well later tonight around 4 we need to go to a area so I can be on RAW."

"Ok, so I'm coming with you?"

"Yup!"

"Ok, well can I go talk to Mike after you finish wrapping my head back up?"

"Sure just let me walk you over."

"Ok." I finished wrapping her head and she changed into bootie shorts and my t shirt but her size. She put her phone into her back pocket then brushed her teeth.

"I'm ready daddy."

"Ok, let's go." We walked down the hall in silence, but a good kinda silence.

"Here we are, just call me later ok."

"Ok. I love you John. And thank you for taking care of me."

"I love you to baby girl." I kissed her on her cheek and left while she knocked on Mikes door.

***MIZ'S POV!!***

"Hey Megz."

"Hey Miz." I took her hand and pulled me into his room, he was shirtless.

"So how's the head?"

"It feels better, I still don't remember a lot."

"Well maybe I can jog your memory with this." I kissed her and pulled away and I smiled.

"Is that what we do a lot?"

"Yes." She smiled

"Where's your shirt?"

"I don't really know?" She giggled and hugged me.

"I remember that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

"That's right."

"Things are starting to come back just really slowly."

"That's good. I hope everything comes back."

"Me to." She laid on my bed and I laid next to her when Cody came out of the bathroom.

"Sup Megz."

"Hey umm.. Cody right?"

"Oh yea, I forgot you lost your memory. But yea it's Cody."

"Didn't you like help me that one time when I was like I think high?"

"Yea, yea that was me."

"Coolz."

"So Megz, what do you remember from yesterday?"

"Umm.. I remember going to a club and drinking then some guy and then I fell. No I think he pushed me." Cody and I looked at each other, "He pushed you? Do you remember what he looks like?"

"He had umm, tattoos on his arms and like a ring thing."

"Was it Randy?"

"No this guy was to short to be Randy."

"Punk...." Cody said.

"Who's Punk?" She looked at the 2 big men.

"He's nobody." Cody told her.

"Let's worry about him later on RAW, what do you want to do Megz?"

"Well what do we usually do?"

"I would tell you but Cody's in here." Cody looked at Miz, "Well then!" He grabbed his coat and left. I looked back at Mike who was looking at me, "So now can you tell me?"

"How bad so you want to know?"

"Really bad!" He leaned in close.

"That bad huh?" I nodded my head and he put his hand on my face and kissed me.

"So this is what we do?"

"Yup." I smiled and pulled out my phone and texted John, 'What time are we leaving again?' He texted back saying, 'It was 4 but I need to warm up so were leaving at 3.' It was 12 now so I had like 2 hours cause I needed a shower