Chapter 24

***Megz POV!***

Ha. John found my weed, I don't care I can just get more from Jericho!

I ran out of John locker room and he ran after me until I lost him, I went to the guys locker room and knocked. Wade answered the door, "Is Jericho here?"

"Yea just a sec." Wade told me, "Jericho get your white ass over here!" I laughed a little when Chris came over, "Thanks Wade."

"So what's up M?"

"Got anymore stuff? John took mine." He looked like something was wrong, great just what I need.

"M?"

"Yea?" He paused for a second.

"I'm cutting you off.."

"What?"

"M, your doing it every night and look at what's its already doing to you! Your weak, your getting WAY to skinny, and your not yourself."

"WHAT THE HELL JERICHO!"

"I'm sorry M!"

"NO YOUR NOT! DAMN IT JERICHO, I NEED THIS!" I saw John run down the hall.

"No Megan you don't!" I saw the guys locker room door open and everyone was staring at us.

"YES I DO AND YOU KNOW THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!"

"I'am! That's why we're doing this!"

"WE!?" He looked at John who was with Randy, Mike, Dolph, and Cody. I was so mad, I lunged at Jericho put was quickly pulled off by John, "Megan stop!" I was kicking and punching John to let me go when I just started crying, he held me while the crowd scattered.

"Shh. It's ok, we are going to help you through this, we all are." Me, John, Mike, and Randy walked to the locker room.

"M, were doing this because we love you and we're scared that your going to do something that you'll regret." Randy said as he sat beside me, I had my knees pulled up to my chest. I just wanted everything to go back to when John was my stepdad, Zack was my friend, and I didn't have a weed problem.

"Why are you doing this?" Mike asked me as he sat beside me, I leaned on him.

"I don't know.. I did it once and I had to do it again."

"M, I had the same problem when I was your age. If you don't stop now you'll either throw your life away or you'll end up dead." Randy told me.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

***RAW! Megz POV!**

I've been doing a lot better since Friday, I've been laughing a lot more and been talking more.

"Hey M." It was Wade.

"Hey Wade, what's up."

"Nothing... I heard about you problem." His English accent was so cool.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your, weed problem? Remember Friday night? When Chris came back in the locker room we all asked him what that was about then he was all like 'I think I just ruined a little girls life because I gave her weed and feed her addiction. It's all my fault.' Like the whole locker room is talking about it." I was so pissed at Chris.

"I don't have a problem Wade, but I did cause a while ago Chris got me high and I needed to do it again. He did feed my addiction until he noticed it was getting out of control."

"I'm sorry M I just thought..." I cut him off.

"It's ok Wade thanks you for telling me." I hugged him, "But has anyone said anything about it? Like trying to make me or Chris look bad?" He thought for a second.