GM

Me and Mike walked out of the bathroom in towels cause we didn't bring any clothes to change into when we got out of the shower, I stole one of Mike's shirts and put then laid on the bed. Mike flopped down next to me and yawned, "Tired?" I asked him.

"You did tire me out..." He said raising a eyebrow.

"Oh did I now?" I asked and crawled ontop of him.

"Mhmmm." I smiled then kissed him, "Your tired to." He said poking my cheek.

"What! No!" I said then yawned.

"Yes you are!" He kissed me and I cuddled into his chest.

"I am now..." I felt him chuckle and pull a blanket over us.

"I love you."

"I love you to Mikey." He kissed me one last time before we both fell asleep.

"MEGAN! MIKEY POOH!" Me and Mike sat up as they pounded on the door.

"Uhhh! Shut up Phil! It's to early for this crap!"

"Ok, I guess you don't wanna know what Vince told me?" I shoot up and opened the door, "What did he tell you?"

"He needs to talk to you an hour before RAW tonight."

"Thanks Philly." I ruffled his hair and laid back down ontop Mike.

"What do you think Vince wants?" I asked Mike.

"Idk girlfriend!" Mike said getting up then picking me up with him and spinning me around the room.

"Mikey! Put me down!" I said while laughing, he set me down and kissed my cheek then got dressed while I did the same.

"You looked better last night." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So did you." He said and looked me over, "But you look good all the time."

"So do you Awesome Boy." He smirked and pulled me closer, I stood on my toes to kiss him but he looked at my feet then back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I asked.

"You are to cute." He said and wrapped his arms around my neck and started kissing me, I wrapped my arms around him as he started kissing my neck making me smile. He started sucking and nibbling on my neck causing me to moan a little, I felt him smile then make his way up to my lips. We pulled away after like 5 minutes cause we had to get to the arena for a photo shoot, we walked to his car and he opened my door, "Why thank you Mikey." I said kissing his cheek and getting in the car.

"No problem little lady." He said in a country accent.

"Hahahaha! Your funny!" I said and he laughed. We pulled into the arena parking lot and got out, I took Mikes hand as we walked in and went to the room for the photo shoot.

~~~7:00pm, 1 hour before RAW!~~~

I walked into Vince's office and sat down, "Hello Megan."

"Hi Vince, Phil said you needed to talk to me?"

"Ah yes, I have an offer for you."

"What is it?"

"I want you to be the General Manger of RAW." A smile crossed my face, "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack. So what do you say?"

"Wait, if I'm the GM who would get my shoot for any title at Wrestle Mania?"

"You decide, you are the new GM." He said with a smirk and slid my new contract over to me, I read over it then signed my name.

"Thank you so much Vince."