Never, Never

~*Morning in Randy Ortons hotel room!~*

I woke up in a bed and looked around the room I was in. I then saw Randy Orton sitting at the end of my bed,

"Morning."

"Good Morning Randy, how did I get here?"

"You fell asleep at the arena so I brought you to my hotel room so you could sleep in a bed and not in my lap."

"Thanks Orton." i smirked. Just as I was going to say something my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Megan where are you!?"

"I'm in Randys room!?" I was about to ask who this was but they hung up, i then saw the caller ID was my fucked up step father John Cena. I got up and took a 5 minuet shower then I heard a knock at the door Randy opened it.

"Where is she!?"

"Bathroom, KNOCK!!!"

I heard a knock,

"Who is it!?"

"Its your stepdad!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Megan, please come out and tell me why you hate me!!?"

"NO! NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Im not leaving until you tell me why you hate me!"

"NO! I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU!"

"YES YOU DO! IM YOU FATHER I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!"

"YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER BE MY FATHER, EVER!"

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NO!"

"OK ILL BREAK IT DOWN!"

"RANDY HELP!!!!" I heard Randy run into the room outside the door and yell "WHAT'S WRONG!"

"GET JOHN AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEASE RANDY!"

I heard some struggle but then I heard the front door open and John yell, "I STILL LOVE U MEGAN! EVEN IF YOU DONT LOVE ME!" After I herd that I started crying heavily. I heard someone picking the lock but I didnt care, Randy came in and hugged me. "Shhh... Its ok sweetheart, I'm hear... I'm hear."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me and Randy pulled into the arena for RAW. "I have to talk to some people so if you need me just call me or go to my locker room."

"Ok." I got out of the car and went inside, the first person I see is John Cena. I run passed him but he runs after me and pulls me to the ground, but before I could do anything he hugged me. I tryed to get out if it but he was to strong, "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!" He got off me and he saw the tears runing down my face and tryed to wipe they away but I got up and ran away. I got to my lockeroom threw my stuff down and sat on the couch full of anger. "WHY WOULD HE TACKLE ME TO THE GROUND THEN HUG ME!? I MEAN WHO DOES THAT!?" I was screaming out loud. "HE KNOWS I HATE HIM!" My anger stared turning to tears but I was to mad. I got up and pulled out my pocket knife and look at the scars on my wtists that I covered with a wristband, I took the knife and started to cut myself while I didnt relize I was crying, then I heard my door open and it was Zack Ryder. "Megan!" I didnt stop cutting. He ran over to me and pulled the knife away from me. "Give it back!! Give it back!!" I was sobing when I spoke, "No! Why would u do this!?" I got up and slapped him in the face, I didn't relize what I did until I saw a red mark on his check. I turned and slid down the wall and sobed as blood ran down my wrist Zack came over to me and picked me up and hugged me. He cleaned my cuts and kissed ms on the forhead, "Megan a pretty 15 year old little girl shouldn't be cutting herself and smoking cigerets."

"How do you know I smoke!?"

"I saw you last week behind the arena smoking with the Viper."

"Oh..." I stared at the ground as I thought about if he told my stepdad. "Don't worry, I didn't tell John."

I hugged him and thanked him as he left (He still had me pocketknife) I forgot I didn't have my wristband on so now my scars and bandages were exposed. I got up and walk around backstage watching people walk around like me. I stopped and leaned on the wall and stared at the the ground. "Hey stranger."

"Leave me alone Ted!" I walked away and just kept walking around until I bumped into someone, "Sorry!" "Hey it's Megan!" I looked up to see CMPunk. "Oh hey Punk.." I saw that he was looking at my wrist so I quickly put them behind my back, and he noticed it. He took my arm from behind me and look at my scars, "Why?" I saw him tear up, everyone here thought of me as like a little sister or like a daughter so they were always worried when something happened to me."I umm... It was a accident." He looked at me an knew I was lying. "So how did u accidentally cut yourself?"

"I umm... I was trying to open a can and it cut me..?"

"Nice try."

I looked down and didn't say anything.

"Why?"

"You will never understand Punk." With that I walked away not knowing where to go or who to turn to.