Confused

I made sure you couldn't tell I was crying then walked into Mikes locker room and saw him texting on his phone.

"Hey." I said and he looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby, I just texted you." He said as I sat down and looked at the text he just sent me 'Where are you princess? I miss you.' I smiled at him.

"I missed you to Mikey." I said kissing his cheek.

"So tonight you gotta go out and talk to Phil..." He said with a sigh.

"Sadly..." I stood up then took my shirt off and cut it up making it show my stomach then I put it back on and did my makeup while Mike stretched, when we were done it was time for Mikes match so I walked him to the curtain and gave him a good luck kiss.

"Don't get hurt." I told him

"I won't baby."

"Ok, I love you." I said and kissed him.

"I love you to." He said and kissed me then walked out. After Mikes match I had to go talk to Phil in the ring, oh joy, so Mike walked me to the curtain.

"I hate this stupid storyline..." I told him.

"Meto." He kissed me and I walked down to the ring, I got a mic waited for the crowd to be quiet.

"Now on Monday, Punk-" I was cut off yet again by Punks music, he walked down and into the ring then got a mic.

"On Monday Night RAW I kissed you." He said and paused, "And you didn't seem to mind?"

"I never said I did." I said smiling at him.

"So what-" I cut him off by pushing my lips onto his following the script, he kissed back getting cheers from the crowd. I felt that feeling again, why can't it go away! I pulled away and skipped out of the ring with Phil following me like a love struck puppy, when we got backstage I walked right passed everyone and quickly walked into the empty stairwell. I sank down wishing this stupid feeling would go away... I wish I could talk to someone... I can't talk to John cause I mean, he's my dad, it would feel weird. Randy doesn't know what to do. AJ would kill me. Chris wouldn't be serious. Adam, maybe. Sam, maybe... I crossed my arms while I leaned on the wall with red eyes.

"You ok?" I looked over and saw Seth sitting next to me.

"Not really..." I said wiping the small tear that fell.

"What's wrong?"

"This storyline with Phil..."

"I know you don't like him like that but you shouldn't cry about it M."

"It's not that... I-I think I like Phil."

"But aren't you with Mike?"

"That's the problem! Phil's trying to turn the storyline into something more and I don't want it to be more than a storyline..." He put his arm around me trying to comfort me.

"Do you and Phil have history?"

"Sorta... But that was a long time ago."

"Well I think you should just ignore Phil, just stay with Mike."

"If it was only that easy..."

"It's gonna be ok M."

"I have a feeling it won't be." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Mikes lookin for you."

"Yea..." I said and stood up with him, we walked out to the hall and walked to Mikes locker room. I gave Seth a hug then walked into Mikes locker room.