Heyyy

***MEGANS POV!***

"Punk!"

"Hey Megan." He said evilly.

"What do you want?"

"Well I want you but I can't have you."

"Yea I know, I'm Mikes." He stared at me, "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"Because I want to."

"Well stop."

"No." I pulled out my phone and text Randy that punk was in the elevator with me, the elevator stopped on my floor and I got off and ran off the elevator to Randy.

"Hey Megz did Punk hurt you?"

"No just weirded me out."

"Ok, so ready to talk?"

"No.."

"Well that must suck."

"Dur!" We headed to his car and he drove to a little cafe, "Lets go talk." We walked in and sat down, "So Megz, what's up with you and Mike?"

"What do you think is going on?"

"That you to are dating?"

"Well you thought right." He paused for a second, "I'm just making sure you know what your getting yourself into."

"I know your worried Ran, but trust me I know what I'm getting myself into."

"Ok, but if Mike slips up just let me know so I can give him a slap!" I laughed, "Ok Randy Boo!" We drank some coffee then went back to the hotel, I went to johns room to take a shower. Wash wash wash! When I was done I texted Miz that John was out the gym so he could come over, he was over in 5 minutes.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Mizy." He came in and kissed me,

"So what did u and Randy talk about?"

"Just about me and you."

"So what did u say?"

"That I knew what we were getting into."

"Good, cause I don't." I smiled and he kissed me and I did the same, we started making out and we moved to the couch. I broke away and put my forehead onto his and smiled, "So I guess this is our thing?" I looked at him, "I guess it is." We started making out again and he laid me down on the couch and got on top of me while we made out. We moved around and I somehow ended up on top, he broke away and smiled. "Let's go back to my place."

"Ok." We were back in Mikes room an started again but on the bed, he was against the head board and I was sitting on his lap facing him. We broke away at the same time and smiled I shifted on his lap so I was sitting sideways with my arms around his neck, "So ready for that party?"

"Yea baby!" It was 5:48 and the party starts at 8 so we have some time, "Should we dance together?" He looked at me, "Well we are dating."

"I know but what about what everyone else thinks?"

"I could care less." He kissed me after he said that.

"Ok." Man, Mike is so amazing. And a pretty good kisser to! My phone vibrated, it was a text from John asking where I was. I texted back saying with friends and I'll be back in the room in 5 minutes.

"Hey Mizy?"

"Yea baby?"

"I got to go." :(

"Aww!"

"I know! But I'll see u at the party!"

"Uhh! Ok." I got up after giving him a kiss, "Love u Mike."