Randileana and a shower

Thanks for reading my fans!!! I really hope you guys my story!!!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I went back to me and Randy's locker room, and Randy was in there playing on his phone.

"Sup Viper!" He smirked.

"Sup Lil'Orton"

"Haha! Nothin much Mr.Dude!"

"Mr.Dude?"

"What!"

"Oh nothing!"

"So how are you and John?"

"Uh that jerk!"

"Why dont you like him?"

"Because he try's to be my dad and he never will be! He can try all he wants but he will never be my father!" I felt tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

"Megan..."

"Yea?"

"He loves you."

"I know." He was about to say something but someone knocked at our door. "Who is it!?"

"John!"

I looked at Randy and went into the closet.

"Come in!" Shouted Randy. John walked in, "Hey Randy can I talk to you, it's about Megan."

"Sure."

"Do you know why she hates me?"

Randy thought for a second, "She thinks your trying to replace her father."

John looked frustrated, I watched them from the cracked closet door.

"I just want her to love me like I love her!"

"I know John, but she needs to warm up to you, just give her time."

"Ok..., thanks Randy."

"Anytime Fruity Pebbles!"

After John left I came out, "What should I do Randy!?" He looked at me and sighed, "You need to do what you think is right." I glared at him, "I don't know what's right anymore!"

I stormed out of our locker room an ran into Kelly Kelly (We both hated each other the first time we saw each other) "Watch it Hoe!!" I looked at her and I knew my IED was starting up, "Listen up here Barbie bitch I'm NOT in the mood for some fake ass HOE to be fuckin with me, k?" She looked at me in a weird way, probably cause I was 15 and cussin at her. "I'm not scared of you Barbie, nobody is scared of you!" She slapped me, I looked at her with anger in my eyes and jumped on her, I punched her in the face and tummy and kicked her every time she got up. People tried to pull me off her but my IED was getting worse, I heard someone running down the hall but just kept beating the shit out of the Barbie. "Megan stop!!" It was Randy, he was also the one who gave me my IED. "NO!!!" I screamed at him. Then it got worse cause John came and tried to pull me off but I then turned on him but before I could do any real damage Randy pulled me off of him and he picked me up and I started sobbing while he carried me to our locker room.

When we got in there he started yelling at me, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT MEGAN!? I MEAN I KNOW I GAVE YOU MY IED BUT ITS NOT THAT BAD!" I stared at him, he has never yelled at me before and it scared me so I just ran to the other side on the room and silently cried to myself. When I saw Randy start walking over I tired to escape but there was nowhere to go. "I'm so sorry Megan!" He had tears in his eyes because he thought of my as a daughter and it scared him when he yelled at me. "It's ok Randy..."

"No it's not Megan, I yelled at you for no reason!" I didn't say anything I just hugged him and he hugged me. Someone came in, "WOO WOO WOO! HEY BROSKI AND BROSKET!"

"Zack!!! Ever heard of knocking!?"

"What's 'knocking' Brosket!?" He said sarcastically. I glared at him.

"Bye BROSKI and BROSKET!!"

"You just got here!!!"

"And now I just left!!!"

Me and Randy giggled.

"He is so werid!"

"WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!!" Randy laughed as I did Zack's fist pump. "Hey lil'Orton, I got a new name for you!"

"Oh god what is it?"

"Randileana!"

"Randi-what now!?" We both laughed.

"We'll I should head back to the hotel, see u there Viper!"

"Ok text me when u get there Randileana!" I rolled my eyes as I called a cab.

When I got to the hotel I got in the elevator and pressed the 8th floor. When I got to my door I opened it and saw someone's stuff by the couch, "Hello?"

A big man walked out from the kitchen, "What are you doing here!?"

"I guess we're all sharing a room?" I was so mad that I had to room with my step dad!

"Listen before you get upset this wasn't my idea!" I glared at him, "Whatever, I'm takin a shower so don't bug me k?"

"Ok."

I walked to the bathroom, still carrying my bags, locking the door I tryed to find my knife but I remembered that Zack took it, Crap. I stripped down and literally jumped in the shower, before I could grab anything I slipped and I felt my arm snap. "OOWW! HELP!" I heard footsteps running, "MEGAN ARE YOU OK!?"

"DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT!"

"OK IM COMING IN, OPEN THE DOOR!"

"I can't get up!"

"Ok I'm bust the door down!"

"John wait!"

"What!?"

"I'm naked!"

"Ok.. Um.. I won't look I swear!"

"Fine but hurry up my arm hurts like hell!" I heard a pounding and then a breaking noise. John turned his back to me and walked backwards and grabbed a towel and handed to me.

I wrapped myself up, "You can look now."

"Your arm looks broken!"

"Well I did fall on it!" I said sarcastically.

"Can you get up?" "No."

"Ok I'm going to pick you up, ok?"

"Ok." He pick me up so gently he made sure the towel wouldn't fall off me. "Do you want to put some clothes on first?" He said sarcastically. I glared at him while he turned his back as I got dressed. "I'm ready John."

I tryed walking to him but my ankle hurt really bad, "Are you ok?!"

"My ankle hurts really bad!"

"Did you twist it when u fell?" "I think I did..." "I should carry you."

"Fine."