Chapter 53

Quick note! I'm changing Megan's age to 19, yea not much of a difference but you needed to know! Ok so continue!

~~~Next Monday~~~

I told them to hit my music and I skipped down to the ring with Brad trailing behind me and slapped some hands then got in the ring, I got a mic and stood in the middle of the ring with Brad at my side. I waited for the crowd to calm down then I spoke, "So I bet your all wondering why I'm out here?"

"I know I am." Brad said quietly.

"Well me and some people have been talking and we think it's best that I not be the general manager of Raw anymore." I said and the crowd booed.

"M what are you doing?" Brad asked me.

"But I'm still gonna be a Diva." I said and the crowd cheered, "But were gonna need a new GM?" I said and the crowd started chanting 'who who who!'.

"Brad." I said and pointed at him and a huge smile crossed his face.

"Are you serious!"

"Yup." I said smiling, he hugged me and I handed him the mic and walked out of the ring and backstage where Mike was waiting for me at.

"You ok?" Mike asked me and put his arm around my waist as we walked to his locker room.

"Yea, Brad knows what he's doing... And if he doesn't then, oh well." I said making Mike chuckle.

"Hey I gotta go do something, I'll be back in like an hour."

"Ok? Love you PoohBear."

"Love you to princess." He said and I rolled my eyes and kissed him then he left, I watched him walk away then went to find my band boys. When I did we went to the little recording booth, we picked up our instruments and started I play.

"If I gave you the truth, would it keep you alive?

Though I'm closer to wrong

And no further from right

And now I'm convinced on the inside that somethings wrong with me

Convinced on the inside, you're so much more than me, yeah

No there's nothing you say that can salvage the lie

But I'm trying to keep my intentions disguised

And now I'm deprived of my conscience and somethings got to give

Deprived of my conscience

This all belongs to me, yeah

I'm beaten down again, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

I'm weaker now my friend, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

The deception you show is your own parasite

Just a word of advice you can heed if you like

And now I'm convinced on the inside that somethings wrong with me

Convinced on the inside you're so much more than me, yeah

I'm beaten down again, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

I'm weaker now my friend, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

I'm beaten down again, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

I'm weaker now my friend, I belong to them

Beaten down again, I've failed you

I'm beaten down

I'm beaten down

I'm beaten down

I'm beaten down. Yea." We finished and I could feel the tears in my eyes but refused to let them fall. I looked up and saw my dad, he motioned me to come over so I put my guitar down and walked over to him and he pulled us out in that hallway.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You ok?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well the last few songs you've wrote they've, been a little... Depressing."

"It's depressing to you cause you don't listen to that kind of music." I said crossing my arms.

"I didn't mean it like that M, it's just you used to write upbeat pop songs."

"Yea and I don't really like pop all that much. I like rock, metal, screamo... I'm sick of the upbeat, happy, be perfect crap."

"So your just doing a cross over?"

"Well their just songs that I wrote a while ago.bI mean I'll always feel a little depressed, it's just something that we all need to live with. But I'm fine dad."

"Well I was just worried, you've been acting a little depressed lately."

"I'm fine dad."

"Nothin I need to worry about?"

"Dad, don't worry I'm fine." I said and hugged him then went back in the recording booth. Truth was I didn't know if John had nothing to worry about... I've been feeling depressed lately but I haven't told anyone because I don't want anyone to worry about me. But I'm scared because I have no idea why I'm feel depressed...

"M?" Ben said snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh sorry, lets take it from the top." I said an started playing.

***Mikes POV***

I called Cody and asked him to meet me at my car, I walked out and saw him standing by my car.

"Sup man." He said and I gave him a bro hug as we got in the car.

"I need your help with something." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Sure, with what?"

"I need help finding a ring."

"Your gonna propose to M?"

"Yea." I said with a smile on my face, we pulled up to a jewelry store and got out and walked in. We looked at all the rings until I found the perfect one, it had a diamond heart in the middle with two smaller hearts on each side of it. I had them engrave 'My Everything' into it. After they engraved it I paid and me and Cody got in the car and started to head back to the arena.

"So when are you planning on asking her?"

"Sometime this week."

"What if she said no?" Cody asked slightly chuckling.

"Wow, great friend you are." I said as we pulled into the arena again, "Can you go get M and tell her to come to our bus?"

"Sure." He said walking away, I walked on the bus and hid the ring and waited for her to walk on.

"PoohBear?" I heard her say.

"Back here." I called out and she walked back.

"Where'd you go PoohBear?" She asked wrapping her arms around me.

"You'll see. But until then, snuggle with PoohBear." I said jumping into bed with her, Pooh ran into the room and jumped on the bed then laid at our feet.

"Megan loves you." She said to me making me smile.

"Mike loves you to." I said and kissed her, this girl is the love of my life...

Sorry it's short but AHHHHH! HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE!!!! Comment vote please!!!