Chance

I woke up next to Mike making me smile but I was still depressed inside...

"Hey baby." Mike said tiredly.

"Hey Mikey." I said standing up.

"Where are goinggggg?" He groaned.

"I'm thirsty." I said and grabbed a bottle of water then scratched my wrists then sat back down next to Mike who was asleep, I pulled my phone out and started playing a game when Phil started calling me. I looked at Mike and made sure he was asleep then walked into Chris's room where him and Adam were playing xBox then answered, "What Phil?"

"Can we please talk, in person?"

"If we do will you leave me alone?"

"Yes."

"Fine, meet me in the back of the arena tonight at 8."

"Ok." I hung up and sighed. Why can't he just let it go? Why can't he just let me go!

"You ok M?" I looked up at Adam and Chris.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said giving them a weak smile then walking back out to Mike who was still asleep, I held onto him like it was the last time I would...

It's now 8 and I need to go talk to Phil, I got up from Mikes lap and kissed him sweetly.

"You know I love you to death right?" I told Mike.

"Yes, and I love you to death to M." I kissed him again and made it last then walked out having a bad feeling in my stomach, I walked down the hall ignoring my dad and Randy who kept calling me. I speed my walking up then finally got to the back door, I opened the door and saw Phil standing there waiting for me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi..." I said crossing my arms.

"Please be honest with me Megan, when we kissed you felt that spark didn't you."

"...yes." I said quietly.

"Why don't you just accept them?"

"I don't know ok! I mean I love Mike with all my heart but when you kiss me I just get so confused! I-I just, I don't know what to do..." I yelled feeling tears stinging in my eyes.

"Why can't you give me a chance?"

"Because of Mike! What about him! I don't what to hurt him!"

"Remember that time he left you?" He asked me and I nodded my head on the verge of tears, "He hurt you so bad M... I could see the pain in your eyes. He just left. He hurt you so bad..."

"But I don't want to hurt him Phil." I said looking up at him.

"But he had no problem hurting you."

"...What should I do?" I asked falling into his open arms feeling a lump in my throat.

"Please M, just give me a chance." I looked up at him and he looked down at me, he slowly leaned down and softly kissed me. When he pulled away I stared at him missing his lips on mine.

"M..." I looked over at the door and saw Mike standing there shocked.

"Mike!" I said pulling away from Phil.

"I thought you didn't love him?" He asked and I could hear the hurt in his voice and see tears forming in his perfect blue eyes full of hurt and sadness.

"I don't love him Mike!"

"Then why did you kiss him!?" He yelled.

"I-I..." I looked between him and Phil not finding any words.