Chapter 19

***MEGZ POV! Starting where we left off!***

John and Mike were jumping on the bed when I head a knock at the door, I got up but Mike and John told me to sit back down but I kept going.

I opened the door and Randy was standing there.

"Hey Randileana." I smiled at him.

"Hey Mr.Dude."

"So how you feeling?" I pulled him in the room and we walked over to the bed that John and Mike weren't jumping on.

"Goodish.. My ribs still hurt pretty bad." I saw Randy get up on the bed with John and Mike then start jumping. I got my phone and took a picture and put it on twitter, '@RandyOrton @JohnCena @MiketheMiz jumping on my bed! :('

"You 3 are like children."

"Well at least were fun!" John said. I shook my head and laid on Johns bed. They stopped jumping and looked at each other and ran over to the bed I was in and started jumping on it.

"Really!" I said as the 3 man children jumped on the bed. I saw Mike stop jumping and put on his 'Really' face, "Really." I smiled as he started to jump again.

"You guys are going to break the bed!"

"Nu Hu!" They all yelled at the same time.

***MOVIES WITH MIKE! Megz POV Duh!***

We pulled into a parking lot and Mike opened my door and I got out wearing dark skinny jeans and a Blue tank top like shirt but with a stripe of black going down the side with black heel boots.

We walked in and got our tickets and some popcorn then headed to our theater, we sat in the back cause that's where Mike wanted to sit.

The movie started and dude it was FREAKY! I was thinking to myself when this monkey like thing jumped out and I screamed with the rest of the crowd including Mike, I put my head into his chest and he laughed and put his arm around me.

After the movie I was feeling a little better, probably because I was clinging to Mike the whole movie! Mike pulled out of the parking lot and he took me out for ice cream, he drove to a little beach and we sat on the back of his car and ate our ice cream while we looked at the stars.

"Did you have fun tonight baby?" Mile asked me pulling me into him.

"I always have fun when I'm with you. No matter what were doing I love it." He smiled. We finished our ice cream and went back to the hotel room and John was there watching T.V, "Hey babe I'm going to go back to my room for tonight ok?" Mike told me.

"Ok.. I love you Mike." He looked me in the eyes.

"I will love you forever Megan." He smiled and kissed me then left. I walked all the way into me and Johns room, "Wat up my daddy!" He smiled a little.

"Nothin much my daughter!" I came and sat by him and I could tell something wasn't right.

"What's wrong?" He turned the T.V off and sat up all the way and turned to me and was quiet for a minute, "I have to tell you something M..." I looked at him worried.

"What is it daddy? Did I do something?"

"No, but... I did." I'm confused, worried, and a little scared.

"What?"

"I..I'm, I..." He couldn't finish.

"You what daddy? I won't be mad." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm... I'm your real father Megan." I looked at him in shock.

"That's impossible! My real dad is James!"