Stress

I woke up to a knocking sound, I groaned and opened the door and saw Phil with a script in his hand.

"Hey Philly cheese steak."

"Haha your so funny." He said rolling his eyes.

"What do you want."

"Here." He said handing me a script. "We're starting a storyline, that's all creative told me."

"Come on, lets read it." I said pulling him into the room, I sat on the bed while Mike still slept and Phil sat in the chair across the room. I read through the script but stopped and looked up at Phil shocked.

"Their joking right!?"

"We can't do this!"

"Do what?" Mike asked sitting up.

"They want me and Phil to be a couple."

"It's only a storyline." Mike said putting his arm around my waist.

"Yea, it's just a storyline."

"I hope AJ won't freak out." Phil said.

"If she does just let me talk to her."

"Ok, see ya later." He said walking out of the room, I put my head in Mikes chest and sighed.

"Don't worry baby, it's gonna be ok."

"I hope..." I said as he wrapped his arms around me. I just had a bad feeling about this, I have a feeling that this isn't such a storyline to Phil.

~~~1 Week Later at RAW~~~

I sat in my office with my face in my hands, so much stress.... Vince is having me do a tour starting next week, the day after every RAW is when it will be. I stood up and walked into the hallway where I met Mike at, I took his hand as we walked to the curtain.

"Don't worry baby, just a stupid storyline." He said and kissed me.

"I know..." I kissed him then skipped out down to the ring, I got in and got a mic.

"So-" I to cut off by Punks music, he walked down the ramp with a mic in his hand and got in the ring.

"So Megan." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want Punk." I said sounding annoyed.

"You." Following the script I looked at him shocked.

"What?"

"Your not with Miz anymore so now you can go out with me."

"What makes you think I would go-" I was cut off by Phil crashing his lips onto mine, I kissed back following the script but something was wrong. I was liking it. The feelings from a long time ago came back making me like Phil. No! Your with Mike! He pulled away with a smirk then walked up the ramp still looking at me till he disappeared, I quickly got out of the ring and quickly walked backstage and saw Mike waiting for me. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No baby." He said hugging me back. I looked over and saw Phil looking at me, he walked away and I looked away. Why did I like it! I know me and Phil went out for like a day a while ago but I can't like him! I love Mike! I shook my head and took Mikes hand and we walked back to my office, when we got there I sat in my chair and Mike played with PoohBear. I stared off in space as I thought about that kiss...

"Baby?" Mike asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh, sorry... I was just thinking." He picked me up then sat in my chair with me in his lap.