Chapter 14

***Megz POV!***

I woke up screaming. I saw John wake up fast and come over to my bed. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

"What's wrong! Are you ok?"

"I just had a bad dream."

"You sure your ok?"

"Yea." I looked at the clock, it was 5:50 in the morning.

"Hey! I should be waking up right about now!" I laughed a little and laid back onto my pillow.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm laying down!"

"Well you need to get up!"

"Whyy!" I wined.

"We need to start your training!"

"Ohh yea."

"Durh!!" I punched his arm playfully and got up and took a shower.

I got out and let my hair air dry, I got a bathrobe on and walked out of the bathroom.

"So are we doing anything else then train today?"

"Humm? Maybe!"

"Ok! Now go take a shower, you smell like a really old bowl of fruity pebbles!" He gave me a glare and I laughed while he walked into the bathroom, I texted Mike asking if he was up and he was.

I heard a knock at the door, I got up and made sure nothing was exposed. I opened the door and a smile grew on my face as I saw my boyfriend standing there shirtless, messy hair, and baggy sweet pants on. I gave him a big hug and he returned it, "So babe, are you going to help me train later?"

"Sure baby! I would love to." He kissed me and we kissed till we heard the bathroom door open so we both broke away acting like we weren't kissing, John came out in a towel.

"What's HE doing here?" John said sarcastically.

"He's kidnapping me!" Mike grabbed my waist then threw me over his shoulder, "Yes I am!"

"If I had pants on right now I would be kickin your ass right now!" We all laughed and Mike put me down, "I'm going to go change so, yeaaa." I got up and walked to my suitcase and got out some gym shorts and a black work out top that cut off a little before my belly button, which I had gotten pierced a few weeks ago, then walked back out to see John and Miz talking, about me. They didn't see or hear me come out so I hide and listened to their conversation about me.

"Do you ever worry about her?" Asked Mike.

"All the time. But there is one thing she just won't tell me."

"What is it about?"

"I don't know. One time she woke up and yelled, 'Don't rape me again!' So I think if has to do with something like that."

Mike knew what he wanted to know and John knew Mike knew.

"I'm sorry John but I can't tell you. I swore to Megan that I wouldn't tell anyone." John patted Mike on the back. "That's a good thing." Mike looked confused. "You listen to her and you keep her secrets, but most of all you take care of her and love her." Mike smiled at John.

"Thanks John, really means alot." I smiled thanking god that my dad and my boyfriend didn't hate each other. I waked in and smiled. "What's making you so happy?" I sat down in the middle on Mike and John.

"Oh nothing Pebbles!" I smirked and so did Mike while John glared at us then spoke, "Are you hungry Megan Lee Cena?"

"No I am not John Cena." He gave me a look, "Remember what happened the last time?" I nodded my head then got up and grabbed a apple and sat in mikes lap and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips, John saw then made a gross face.

"Eeewww!!!!! PDA!!!" We laughed and John ran out of the room like a preppy girl yelling, "EEWWW!!! GRODY!!!!!" But then he walked back in the room and looked at me with a smiling face but he was trying to be mad.

"Excuse me, Megan?"

"May I help you Vickie?" He glared a evil smile at me then looked at my belly button.

"Why is that there?"

"Oh this?" I pointed to my belly button.

"Yea. And why didn't I know about this!"

"Idkkkk." John rolled his eyes then looked at Mike.

"You sir need to get ready if your coming with us."

"Ok Mr.Pebbles."

"Not you to!" Mike got up and I did to then grabbed my RKO bag.

"I'm goin with him for a little bit Johnny Boy!"

"Just be back before 8:30!" I said ok and me and Mike left.

Mike pulled me into a hug right when we got into his room, I looked around to make sure nobody else was in here and nobody else but me and Mike were there, that I could see. We walked to his bed and started kissing when I heard the bathroom door open, I pulled away fast but not fast enough so the person who came out couldn't see us. Mike didn't seem to care that much, "Hey Zack." Oh Shit.

"Sup Mike! Sup Megz!" I glared at him.

"Don't call me that. And your real name is Matthew right?"

"Sorry, and yea..." I nodded my head, I was scared and Mike could see it to. He looked at me with questioning eyes, I didn't feel as scared because Mike was here and can protect me.

"Well I'm going to go get a quick shower then get ready to go, ok?" I nodded my head, ok now I'm scared.

I'm alone with this crazy dude. He walked over to the T.V and turned it on, he looked at me.

"Hey Megan? You ok? You look kinda scared."

"I know it was you." He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are the one who texted me!" I pulled out my phone and showed him.

"I never texted you. But I did let Punk use my phone." I put my knees up to my chest and put my head in between my knees and chest, Zack came over and sat beside me.

"Why can't he just leave me alone!" Zack put a arm around me.

"Cause I guess he wants you. He has always been stubborn but not like this."

"He really scares me Zack."

"So have you done anything since last time?" He looked at my wrist and there were 3 kind of new cuts but more scars.

"Not since like last week? I can't really remember." He nodded his head while I got up and pulled out a lighter and my almost empty pack of cigarets, then walked to the balcony and Zack followed.

"What do you think your doing?"

"It's been like 2 weeks, I need one, or two." I put one in my mouth and lit it up. Then after that one I lit up one more.

I walked back inside.

"You smell like smoke Brosket!"

"Ok, then ill be right back if Mike comes out just tell him ill be back." He nodded his head, oh crap! What is John going to say! Man I didn't think this through. I walked into the room and ran to my suitcase and John ran after me, he was messing around with me. "You ain't got no where to run little girl!" I smiled evilly at him, I ran at him then slid under him and ran out of the room yelling, "Catch me now copper!"

"I'll get you later!"