Chapter 55

After we finished eating Dean, Seth, an Roman left and Mike came in with PoohBear, "PoohBear!" I said getting on my knees and petting him while he licked my face, "Yes I love you! Who's my boy!" I said and he barked, "Your my boy!" I said an kissed his head while he trotted away to Mike.

"You are so weird." Chris said.

"PoohBear is my child, I love him."

"Megzy Pooh..." Ben whined.

"What?"

"I'm tired...."

"Well practice is over."

"Yay!" They all said jumping like little girls making me laugh, they all left leaving me, Mike, and PoohBear alone.

"We're all alone." Mike said and winked at me.

"Your so nasty." I said and rolled my eyes and slapped his chest, I looked at him and saw he had his puppy dog face on, "Oh come here PoohBear." I said and pulled him to me.

"We're almost snuggling." He said and pulled me into my lap and put his head in my neck, "Now were snuggling."

"We're snuggle buddies."

"We're buddies forever." He said and lifted his head up and kissed me then put his head back in my neck.

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Where's my daddy?"

"I don't know."

"Did you know that I'm weird?" I asked and cuddled into him.

"Yes I did."

"What do you love about me?" I asked and felt him chuckle.

"I love everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, your soft lips. I love your bad ass personality, I love how strong you've become. I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you kiss me... I was waiting for the right moment to do this and I think it's now." He said and moved me off his lap and then got down on one knee.

"Mike..." I said feeling tears form.

"Megan Lee Cena, you are the love of my life and I love you with all my heart. I can't spend one more day without you being my wife." He pause and pulled a little black box out of his pocket and opened it revealing a beautiful ring, "Megan, will you marry me?"

"Mike.... I'm sorry but, no..."

Ok I know it's SUPER SHORT but I wanted this chapter to end like this;) next update should be up by the weekend or next week. Please keep commenting! Love you guys!