Chapter 33

~~~1 Week Later~~~

I woke up feelin like shit, I checked my messages and it was still there... I noticed I was in a bed and that my dad was next to me, "Hey angle, sleep good?"

"No..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..." He said ok then hugged me and I hugged back, I got up and took a shower then put on skinny jeans and a old football jersey. John said he had to go to the gym so I stayed here and kept thinking, my head started to hurt so I decided to walk up to the roof and write.

I found a dark spot and put my headphones in and started to write. When my hand started to hurt I decided to just sit, I started to cry... What does he mean he doesn't know if this a break-up? He knows I have trust issues but I trusted him with everything and never thought he would do this especially over a fucking text message!

"I knew you'd be up here..." I turned to see Phil.

"H-hey Phil." I said hiding my face which didn't work cause he sat next to me.

"What's wrong with my favorite little Punker?"

"Stuff... Stuff that I don't talk about..." He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder then felt my phone vibrate 'So I heard you and Mike split? You can finally date me now;)' Zack, eww. I ignored him and got up and Phil did to, I went back to my dads room alone. I heard a knock at the door and saw Randy, "M, Phil said you were like really upset? What's goin on?"

"Randy...I don't wanna talk about it."

"Then I won't make you." I hugged him.

"Thanks..." He left and I decided to go sit on the stairs so I can be alone. I went to the stairs with my song book and started writing.

A few hours later I heard someone walk in then sit next to me, Ted.

"Hey M. Everyone's looking for ya."

"Can't I just be alone!" I said and got up then left, I have no idea where Im going... Why can't people just leave me alone, I mean damn! I looked down at my wrists got my wristbands that I had grabbed before I left and put them on, I pulled out my phone and texted John 'Hey dad, I'm fine I just needed to be alone for a while. I'll be back in a few minutes...' I started walking back to my dads when I heard that voice, that laugh I love so much... I poked my head around the corner and saw Mike havin the best time with Dolph, I stood in full view of Dolph cause Mike had his back to me, "Uh, Mike?" Dolph pointed at me and Mike turned around, "M..."

"Why Mike?" Dolph left leaving me and Mike alone, "How could you do this to me Mike? And over a fucking text message!"

"Megan..." His eyes went cold. I looked down at the promise ring he gave me, "You promised...." He touched my hand, his touch felt different. He leaned in and we kissed for like 5 minutes, he pulled away then kissed my head.

"I'm coming back to you, I never break a promise..." He stopped to whip the tear going down my cheek, "I love you Megan, I'm not letting you go. I just love you so much Megan." I saw him get tears in his eyes

"I love you to Mike." He kissed me one last time then slowly walked away, I slid down the wall crying. He'll see me in a week? I looked down at the ring then back up and saw Zack smiling evilly, "Zack what did you d-do!?" I said while crying then standing. He didn't say anything but just walk away, I sat back down and cried. I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into a hug, I hugged his neck and cried on his shoulder.

"I heard everything."

"I'm so tired of being here Randy..."

"No no no, don't think like that honey."